A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

if price difference between passat 1.8 and superb 1.8 is less than 10k. still gt people wanna buy superb 1.8 ?

Seems like Passat 1.8 cheaper than superb 1.8!

126400 vs 127900! LOL!

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

For RS245 owners who doesn't have the Performance Monitors and Lap Timer but would love to have it. Don't say i no share. 

post-64068-0-51369600-1561794776_thumb.png

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 5

For RS245 owners who doesn't have the Performance Monitors and Lap Timer but would love to have it. Don't say i no share.

Har...ship what?

Hi guys, I just collected my Octy today. Just to find out fri I all, is the headlight foggy after rain,condensation, is it normal? As I nvr hv these condensation with Toyota and Honda car headlight

Hi guys, I just collected my Octy today. Just to find out fri I all, is the headlight foggy after rain,condensation, is it normal? As I nvr hv these condensation with Toyota and Honda car headlight ð¤

*just want to find out from u guys

IMO, not acceptable for new car. Even some renew COE car also don't suffer from this poor sealing

Hi guys, I just collected my Octy today. Just to find out fri I all, is the headlight foggy after rain,condensation, is it normal? As I nvr hv these condensation with Toyota and Honda car headlight ð¤

*just want to find out from u guys

Don’t worry it will goes away after a week or two like mine. The car still not yet used to our climate after she was born in czech hehehe
  • Praise 2

IMO, not acceptable for new car. Even some renew COE car also don't suffer from this poor sealing

Ya, agreed...I feel that too:( but SE said is common too!

Donât worry it will goes away after a week or two like mine. The car still not yet used to our climate after she was born in czech hehehe

Thks for your assurance...that what SE said too.

(edited)

Ya, agreed...I feel that too:( but SE said is common too!

Thks for your assurance...that what SE said too.

Really quite common. Even BMW has it. Yesterday was quite a storm too.

https://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1443287

It could also be slower to go away compared to halogen bulbs (your previous rides?) which gives out more heat.

Edited by badlammy
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Really quite common. Even BMW has it. Yesterday was quite a storm too.

https://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1443287

It could also be slower to go away compared to halogen bulbs (your previous rides?) which gives out more heat.

Maybe take pics.. but important is condensation don’t produce stream of water lines internally.

That well lead to short.

Also for every incident that you have. Please have either video evidence / voice recordings to capture the sound that is loud enough to identify

And always ask for the SA email to mail it to them with your plate number as subject and the fault. Failing which , you have to rely on what the SA captured in the system vs what faults were reported and was classified as normal

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

@JT19 Please share with me your Octy 1.4 FC, I am concerned the 1.4T will be a drinker because of higher hp and torque vs. Jap/Kor 1.5/1.6 NA.

@JT19 Please share with me your Octy 1.4 FC, I am concerned the 1.4T will be a drinker because of higher hp and torque vs. Jap/Kor 1.5/1.6 NA.

VAG cars are very fuel efficient.

My FIL’s ex 1.4t A3 sedan averages 12-13 km/l. It’s using the same engine and gearbox as Octy.

• Praise 4

if price difference between passat 1.8 and superb 1.8 is less than 10k. still gt people wanna buy superb 1.8 ?

got cos more spacious

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1