MCF Warriors, Workout Training session/ Gathering / Events

Jerminator

Internal Moderator

Calling all Fellow MCF Warriors,

I've decided to start a thread for YOU! For those looking for a reason or extra motivation to workout, LOOK NO FURTHER! This is the thread you would want to follow! Be it if you are a beginner trying to start a healthy lifestyle or an intermediate trying to go further & reached higher goals in your fitness level, I welcome you to join Fellow Warriors & myself to workout together as a group & keep the motivation burning inside you to reach your goals! [bounce1]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Workout sessions will be organised time to time depending on the number of attendees, interest expressed in this thread or subject to availability.

ALL future fitness meet-ups/gathering/training session will be posted here and will be updated promptly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)Gym training session with Fellow Warriors.

- Date: TBA
- Duration: 90mins to 120mins per session (May vary among individuals)

Please state attendance here (kindly, state where you usually train at):
- Tianmo (West, but I travel all over the island)
- Jerminator (North East area, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre)
- Buadongdong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Self-Defence intro lesson on 17th November 2017

Happy faces after the first session :D

post-170585-0-87129800-1511152899_thumb.jpeg

If there are any improvements or feedback to this thread, please feel free to express your 'WARRIOR ROARS!' I would love to hear it. :yuush:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Internal Moderator

Gian Png here, got free Krav maga lesson/tips?  [laugh] 

If you are interested sure, why not!? :D If there are 2-3 more fellow warriors joining, I don't mind doing an outdoor class for it. 

• Praise 1

If you are interested sure, why not!? :D If there are 2-3 more fellow warriors joining, I don't mind doing an outdoor class for it. 

This one ah pek try, will dangerous or not huh?

or will cater to young kids or not?

upp serangoon SC quite near my place...

Internal Moderator

I'm interested but depends on date and time. Beginner level.

Awesome! Date & time will be up real soon  [thumbsup]

It's for all ages [thumbsup]  WIth the proper training gear (groin protection) it will not be dangerous.

There are classes cater to the young kids, but I'm not certified to do so.

Internal Moderator

Oh ya, to avoid clashing with the Forum rules, I'm not advertising or anything, so we shall call is 'Self-Defence' lesson, instead of KM.

Hope all bros & sis understand  [inlove]

keen, keep me posted.

2 pax here.

should anyone be keen, a group of us will be doing tabata every sunday at 9am in serangoon.

• Praise 2

I don't think  the venue is fixed yet. Beside Upp Serangoon SC is Jerminator's school, I am not sure if we can go there, as it's a place for business and classes are conducted there. 

Jerminator can confirm if Upp Serangoon SC a possible venue? Outside near hotel 81 got one durian stall.  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

wah so nice of you Bro!!!! [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

2-13-52+Respect.jpg

• Praise 1

I don't think  the venue is fixed yet. Beside Upp Serangoon SC is Jerminator's school, I am not sure if we can go there, as it's a place for business and classes are conducted there. 

Jerminator can confirm if Upp Serangoon SC a possible venue? Outside near hotel 81 got one durian stall.  [laugh]  [laugh]

aiya, each one pay a little bit go book a studio at the CC or any activesg if want aircon. If outdoor mayb just any HDB open basketball court I think can do bah.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

keen, keep me posted.

2 pax here.

should anyone be keen, a group of us will be doing tabata every sunday at 9am in serangoon.

Keen for the Self-Defence class?

Yeah, Upp Serangoon SC out of the question, like you mentioned, they are open for business. I mean for those who are really interested after that, may visit there ah.

My main aim is not to promote anything besides keep a healthy lifestyle.  [thumbsup]

IKR! The Durian stall, power! There also a 'bar' there,  affordable price for the drinks and nice place to chill in a group

But, but workout comes first!  [:p]

wah so nice of you Bro!!!! [thumbsup]

I just want to help others keep fit & also at the same time doing what I love, coaching. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing your own hard work pays off. Best feeling ever!

aiya, each one pay a little bit go book a studio at the CC or any activesg if want aircon. If outdoor mayb just any HDB open basketball court I think can do bah.  

That would be ideal, but sometimes I would love to do real-life scenario training outdoors, nothing beats a real-life situation and knowing how capable one is when facing real danger.

• Praise 1

Yeah, Upp Serangoon SC out of the question, like you mentioned, they are open for business. I mean for those who are really interested after that, may visit there ah.

My main aim is not to promote anything besides keep a healthy lifestyle.  [thumbsup]

IKR! The Durian stall, power! There also a 'bar' there,  affordable price for the drinks and nice place to chill in a group

I just want to help others keep fit & also at the same time doing what I love, coaching. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing your own hard work pays off. Best feeling ever!

That would be ideal, but sometimes I would love to do real-life scenario training outdoors, nothing beats a real-life situation and knowing how capable one is when facing real danger.

I am ON!! [thumbsup]

And pls let me buy you a drink after class.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

yeah, what kind of self defence class?

always got love and passion for muay thai or wing chun.

we are ok, as long it get our bodies moving and healthy.

my recent medical report is out, need to exercise more. [laugh]

Internal Moderator

yeah, what kind of self defence class?

always got love and passion for muay thai or wing chun.

we are ok, as long it get our bodies moving and healthy.

my recent medical report is out, need to exercise more. [laugh]

It's an Israelis self-defence system aka Krav Maga. But for non-advertising purposes, I call it 'Self defence' class.

Haha me too! Passionate about combat sports.

Great, hope the upcoming session will motivate you to workout more in future [thumbsup]

It's an Israelis self-defence system aka Krav Maga. But for non-advertising purposes, I call it 'Self defence' class.

Haha me too! Passionate about combat sports.

Great, hope the upcoming session will motivate you to workout more in future [thumbsup]

what is the arrangement like for this 'self defence' class?

suitable for females?

i dont want a scenario whereby it train my wife which will eventually use on me.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2