• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
45 replies to this topic | 1,159 praises

Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:50 PM

epimetheus
  • Premium member
    epimetheus
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This might be a long shot, but no harm trying.

Incident occurred at JW St 42 car park (in front of blk 554), approx. 1005hrs. I scraped the side of your front passenger fender while reversing. Did not have any stationery with me, so I went to get some. Upon returning, your vehicle was no longer there. Should you be reading this, please drop me a pm for settlement. Pictures of the damage are attached as well. Many thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_7224.JPG
  • IMG_7227.JPG
  • IMG_7225.JPG

Edited by epimetheus, 18 November 2017 - 01:52 PM.

Admiralty, Jman888, PSP415, Tkseah, Kklim, Archon, Solar, 91 other members and 6 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:03 AM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Honest guy, most people would evade responsibility, up u when I can later
Mercs, SiLangKia, Uncle2, alphard96, Spring, Pocy, Carbon82, 9 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:47 AM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Praised you. Honest driver, role model.. But it will be better if you can turn the photos abit. Hahaha. Thumbs up!!
alphard96, Sadan, Mustank, TangoElite, Tonydeath, James996 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:40 PM

alphard96
  • Premium member
    alphard96
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Dear Epimetheus,

Thank you for your prompt post just after the incident.

I have shared your post with the Alphard/VF What's App group, and you are on luck,

owner replied.

will PM you the owner contact number,

kindly contact him directly.

Many thanks again for your honesty.

Have a good day brother.

cheers!

SuPerBoRed, Terrylmt, therock, Jp66, PSP415, Eighttales, RH1667 and 23 other members praised this

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:09 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Honesty is such a rare commodity these days...

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:30 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Honest guy, most people would evade responsibility, up u when I can later

U want to up him?
Terrylmt, Kezg1, BabyBlade, Staff69, Albeniz, Loki and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:36 PM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

U want to up him?

3 cheers to an honest guy...

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:35 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Well done TS. Priase you for your honesty.

From the picture should be very fine scratches. A simple respray should do the job.
Sadan praised this

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:45 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

respect bro... taking responsibility for own actions  [thumbsup]

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:08 PM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lol, not that kind of “up”

U want to up him?

Mercs, Angcheek, Pinobii, Uncle2 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:38 AM

Vulcann
  • Vulcann
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Well done TS [thumbsup] 

If only your kind are many.

Suggestion to Admin/Mod: Maybe it will be a good idea for a thread to be created solely for such "confessions" don't you think so?

I want to believe the bro (or sis) who scraped my right front bumper did it unintentionally and was in a hurry to leave the scene or like in TS's case I drove off before you have got the chance to let me know -_- 

2 Anonymous members praised this
World's Leading Distributor of MiG Parts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:08 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saw a taxi side whack an altis while exiting from his lot. He just left like nothing happen

Left a note on altis owner, he pm me but my video not really clear (angle issue not much captured). Hopefully he can claim that irresponsible tazi driver
Sunny, Terrylmt and Ingenius praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:18 AM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Good job TS. I hope MCF is just one of the avenue you used because personally I think it is also best to go make a police report as it will be an official document indicating your good intention to own up.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:33 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

kudos to TS.  Rare breed and well done.

5851142650_fe4235d1a7_o-as-Smart-Object-

nazerath praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:25 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good job TS. I hope MCF is just one of the avenue you used because personally I think it is also best to go make a police report as it will be an official document indicating your good intention to own up.

its ok, post here is arguably better than making police report 😷😷😂👍
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    6th Gear
    Author Image

On this note, and just for academic discussion, if we are in similar situation what is the best way to "confess"?

One of my concern would be that I don't want to wait till the other owner realize, report police, have video evidence and then I seem to be trying to escape when in reality I am also trying to contact the victim owner to get private settlement.

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:23 AM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    6th Gear
    Author Image

On this note, and just for academic discussion, if we are in similar situation what is the best way to "confess"?

One of my concern would be that I don't want to wait till the other owner realize, report police, have video evidence and then I seem to be trying to escape when in reality I am also trying to contact the victim owner to get private settlement.

Hmm I had a similar experience some time back and also posted in one of the threads.

But gist was I went to make a police report for my case and highlighted that wasn’t able to leave my contact details.

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

Muachee997
  • Muachee997
    1st Gear
    Author Image

thumbs up for TS.. 

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:09 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my praise to TS  [thumbsup]

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:10 AM

Strat
  • Premium member
    Strat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

good for you TS!!! [thumbsup]

my ride kenna  hit and run on the side door  on Friday night as in a public CP on friday and there is no note left , worse part is my cam did capture as it's too dark.... :TT_TT:

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, toyotatoyota, alphard and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users