Think twice before u roadrage a Toyota Altis......

Privacy

actually to be TP commander very poor thing. Cannot drive performance car, cannot cheong spiritedly, cannot to Sepang and loot, cannot n this one is the deal....get into accident.

Must wayang ma, ar Bo people say civil serpents sibei well paid..

He drive altis here is to maintain clean image.. Who knows his millions kept overseas n got garage full of maseratis, Porsche, Lamborghini etc. Plus a few condos to boot?

Lol.. sometimes I wonder the real crooks are those who try their darnedest to look as simple as possible... Lol..

• Dislike 1

I also Kenya before, I just told the ass that I have a camera, if u want, let go to the police station immediately, no need to waste time here and he just give up

Hahaha I kena roadrage from a comfort taxi driver before. Wrote in to comfort delgro to lodge a complaint and next day went to make police report.

3rd day comfort replied saying they have Apple to their driver and reiterated importance of safe driving, will place him under close supervision for next three months, comfort place utmost importance on safety of passengers and other road users blah blah blah that sort of thing. Thank you for your email.

About a week later receive letter from tp to say they have started investigations that sort of thing. Three days after the letter from tp, comfort sent me an email saying the driver regretted his actions and wished to offer apologies on his behalf and for me to retract the police report. (Not sure if that is even possible)

• Praise 10

So don't road rage Altis or any BnB cars. Think still can road rage taxis, lorries, vans or pick up bah. Confirm none of them will be seen driving those. Oops......

Edited by Renegade777

Actually Sam,don't need to drive himself,he can ask his Kar Kia,send/pick him up in the Volvo S80.

how about the recently impounded Maserati or GT-R? haha...

So don't road rage Altis or any BnB cars. Think still can road rage taxis, lorries, vans or pick up bah. Confirm none of them will be seen driving those. Oops......

Better don't. 

You will never know who are the people behind the wheel.  [laugh]

760d6f17f82884d977405c9347a37c5c.jpg

TS road rage often to start this thread is it? It makes me wonder how ppl drive daily. As if the TP chief drives like a holigan that you will react with road rage behaviour. [:|]

The more I think about it the more sense it doesn't make.

↡ Advertisement