2018 Toyota Supra

kdash

Haha , if it’s selling for 100 k AUD here , think 1,000 units also will be snapped up in a couple of hours .

i think a lot of people here was put off by the 100k price tag initially. we've always been complaining our luxury cars are too expensive compared to the US because of the luxury car tax of 30% (LCT) 

and bear in mind i'm not talking about the wealthy or super rich. just the average middle class people that are into cars..

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Supra wins against the Cayman T and ahem, a M2 Comp, in a recent Autocar group test. That M2 has more than 400bhp versus the Supra's 335bhp. The 0 to 100kmh for M2 Comp and Supra are 4.2s and 4.3s respectively. Cayman T has 296bhp and 5.3s to 100kmh.

post-100773-0-53806700-1563009867_thumb.jpg

Drifting

post-100773-0-87575900-1563009883_thumb.jpg

Interior

post-100773-0-90070200-1563009912_thumb.jpg

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 6

Twincharged

335bhp bluff one. Real one is 370+ at the wheels.

I heard someone saying BMW always under Declared their Power. [laugh]

Supercharged

In UK it's priced slightly higher than a cayman T. Maybe around $300k including COE here?

240 excluding COE for the 3L . OMV around 56-58 k ..

• Praise 1

In UK it's priced slightly higher than a cayman T. Maybe around $300k including COE here?

In Australia, it’s priced about 110k or so.. but we might not get the cayman t so no comparison so far..
  • Praise 1

In Australia, it’s priced about 110k or so.. but we might not get the cayman t so no comparison so far..

Twincharged

Just wonder Borneo Motor Service Advisors,Mechanics & Salesman need to go PML for training,how to use & Repair the Car.? [confused]

• Praise 1

Just wonder Borneo Motor Service Advisors,Mechanics & Salesman need to go PML for training,how to use & Repair the Car.? [confused]

Hahahaha! Very funny!  [:|]

Twincharged

From my View,BMW is not the same as Toyota,even Lexus in many aspects :mellow: ...Japanese all the way used a different operation system as the German,esp the Engine....not easy for Mechanics to adapt. [bigcry]  :a-confused:

Supercharged

240 excluding COE for the 3L . OMV around 56-58 k ..

New confirmed pricing out . 225 excluding COE for the 3L .

• Praise 2

:o  :o  :o  wtf.. no way! 280-300 units in australia all gone within 5 minutes!! 100k aud vs 250-300k sgd... hmmm

unfortunately, there is no A90 edition.

From my View,BMW is not the same as Toyota,even Lexus in many aspects :mellow: ...Japanese all the way used a different operation system as the German,esp the Engine....not easy for Mechanics to adapt. [bigcry]  :a-confused:

wow.. thats going to be complicated. i-Drive with differing OS ...

mind boggling... where u get that infor from..

↡ Advertisement