Hello Kitty at Changi Airport for Christmas 2017

StreetFight3r

For all your children who love Hello Kitty and maybe yourself?  [laugh]  Another reason to visit Changi Airport to soak in the Christmas fest.

Hello Kitty and her Sanrio friends landed at Changi Airport on Friday (Nov 17) to bring festive cheer to travellers and airport visitors. The cute-fest lasts till Jan 5 next year.

Here’s what visitors can expect: SINGAPORE'S LARGEST INDOOR DRONE SHOW Forty drones will light up the airport’s Terminal 3 Departure Hall, forming various shapes such as a snowflake and a Christmas tree, every night at 7.30pm and 9pm.

Popular Sanrio characters will also dance to Christmas tunes. 

ACTIVITIES AND PRIZES TO BE WON

Next to check-in row 11 at T3’s Departure Hall, a series of games have been planned for visitors, with attractive prizes to be won. 

SANRIO-THEMED PLAYGROUND

According to Changi, the playground is a “first in any airport in Asia”.

For the full news, please visit https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/in-pictures-hello-kitty-and-friends-at-changi-airport-9417098?cid=FBcna

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Does the Govt pays for these?

I think the users of the airport (be it passengers or airlines) should pay for this.

Which makes it all the more WTFBBQ that hsien loong claims that taxes must increase because of Terminal 5 - does he mean it isn't self funding? If not, why are we subsidizing the airliners?

Why? Because I posted something Hello Kitty? Hah. Just for sharing. For those with family who wanna bring their kids along.

Because you posted good information for sharing!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Here’s what visitors can expect: SINGAPORE'S LARGEST INDOOR DRONE SHOW Forty drones will light up the airport’s Terminal 3 Departure Hall, forming various shapes such as a snowflake and a Christmas tree, every night at 7.30pm and 9pm.

Terminal 3 Departure Hall is public area hor?

I think every year christmas, there is such theme in T3 de. Last year i think is pokemon.

2 years ago was Starwars. They are targeting shoppers to shop and dine in public area in Changi Airport I think.

They should set up a stall there for anyone who wants to sell their McDonalds Hello Kitty set.

I still have the millennium wedding set and I think it will sell well there...... [laugh]

2 years ago was Starwars. They are targeting shoppers to shop and dine in public area in Changi Airport I think.

Even dont have such theme at airport, there are still many people go airport to shop and dine lo.

Edited by 13177

Even dont have such theme at airport, there are still many people go airport to shop and dine lo.

agree but the theme will bring even more people to go airport... 

They should set up a stall there for anyone who wants to sell their McDonalds Hello Kitty set.

I still have the millennium wedding set and I think it will sell well there...... [laugh]

There is a Hello Kitty cafe in T3 as well.