Chicken rice, laksa-flavoured potato chips to launch in Sing

StreetFight3r

No need to queue.

Salted egg yolk potato chips can be found in supermarkets now.

Now the in thing is å¤æ© cakes. People queue for them these days. [sleeping]

I bought the Ah Ma Traditional Cake to try cos I see so popular. I find it normal but it is quite healthy less sweeter.

Then I suggest you read up more on why Pringles are standard sized

Not all potato chips in the cans are like Pringles.

Canned Cheetos and canned Calbee prawn crackers don't require standard sizes to fit.

There's also a Charles' Chips that uses tins for their potato chips, like how Garett stores pop corns in those tins.

Not all potato chips in the cans are like Pringles.

Canned Cheetos and canned Calbee prawn crackers don't require standard sizes to fit.

There's also a Charles' Chips that uses tins for their potato chips, like how Garett stores pop corns in those tins.

Are Cheetos and Calbee prawn crackers the same as potato chips??

You can always find odd exceptions to state your case.

But don't try to say companies are lying to you when the weight of the actual product is already displayed on the packaging.

if you like these things.. i hv a little recommendation for you ... 

Killiney at Chulia street...  5 beers for 25 bucks...  with a free salted egg fish skin 

now... i have never tasted a salted egg fish skin that has a freshly made salted egg sauce.. drizzled hot over fish skin... sibei nice....  

then who drink the beers?  :huh:

With that price

I rather buy chicken rice.

It's like going overseas some ang mo restaurant to order "Singapore noodles".. just reminds you it's nothing like the real thing.

crazy pricing, i have never even tried till today, it is too expensive

at least cheaper than the local brand "the golden duck" that produced the stupid salted egg yolk potato chips ...  $8 a standard size pack  !!!

• Praise 6

Are Cheetos and Calbee prawn crackers the same as potato chips??

You can always find odd exceptions to state your case.

But don't try to say companies are lying to you when the weight of the actual product is already displayed on the packaging.

Since you insist on using potato chips as comparison :

1 can of Pringles, 150g = $2.70

1 packet of LAYS, 184g = $4.60

*prices quoted from GIANT

If you think Cheetos and Calbee prawn crackers are different, how about Charles chips, the example that was given?

Cheetos and Calbee prawn crackers may be different products but they are equally fragile and breakable tidbits as potato chips. If these tidbits can store in cans or tins, what difference potato chips are from these tidbits?

I have answered your first question about protecting the chips from being crushed. Cans and tins can do the same job.

So what are you trying to convey?

Edited by DACH

Use cans like Pringles.

Pringles are Mashed up potato and formed in a mould and reconstituted so that it perfectly fits in a can. There's a reason why Pringles is cheaper.

There's two reasons for nitrogen. One is to protect during shipping. Second is to prevent spoilage.

• Praise 2

Pringles are Mashed up potato and formed in a mould and reconstituted so that it perfectly fits in a can. There's a reason why Pringles is cheaper.

There's two reasons for nitrogen. One is to protect during shipping. Second is to prevent spoilage.

Is it possible to allow natural potato chips to store in cans like those in Pringles, or Cheetos, and Calbee prawn crackers?

As in the case like Charles chips.

Do share how they taste like if u hv tried. :)

姐。。不好吃。。你找我算账  [laugh]

连我的老妈都很喜欢吃.. 

but i absolutely hate the staff there...   [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

å§ããä¸å¥½åããä½ æ¾æç®è´¦ [laugh]

è¿æçèå¦é½å¾å欢å..

but i absolutely hate the staff there... [lipsrsealed]

Wow! You so fast try.... LOL
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1