Why is a gif of a woman eating a banana offensive ð¤

Unless you have a dirty mind ð

Sorry... but Iâm very innocent ð so donât know the issue

You innocent

I’m sainthood

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

You sainthood

I'm Gxx.. okok i ran out of a higher term without committing blasphemy....

Well there is LK... or PA..

Internal Moderator

Babyblade is passé already.

If there’s anything you still don’t know about Babyblade, feel free to ask hahaha, but replies not guaranteed.

• Praise 1

Babyblade is passé already.

If thereâs anything you still donât know about Babyblade, feel free to ask hahaha, but replies not guaranteed. ð

I wanna ask leh. Why you all after so many years then start asking who gal and who guy leh??

Internal Moderator

i sarpork. can buy one bar of snickers for me with your ntuc voucher?

and just so nobody say i OT:

babyblade - got anybody "judge" you for being a female rider? as in make sexist remarks and such?

Usually the ones who judge you are coincidentally of the same gender since if you’re riding a bike, you’re most likely to be in casual outfit. The typical office ladies will often cast you dirty looks like you’re of a lower class. That also makes wearing dresses a thing of the past.

Expect to be seen in jeans, tee shirt, messy hair, makeups that melt all the time (from the sun, sweat), uneven tan lines, battle scars on your legs and arms from crashes.

Sexist remarks not a lot but before I got my Class 2B license many years back even the closest of my guy friends made some condescending remarks and said that I wouldn’t make the cut because it’s not going to be easy and to give it up.

I learnt to not be affected by the opinions of others (they’re free to say whatever they want anyway), to focus on my goals and just let my results do the talking.

I wanna ask leh. Why you all after so many years then start asking who gal and who guy leh??

What about who guy and who girl? Please enlighten me

I haven’t been following.

Usually the ones who judge you are coincidentally of the same gender since if youâre riding a bike, youâre most likely to be in casual outfit. The typical office ladies will often cast you dirty looks like youâre of a lower class. That also makes wearing dresses a thing of the past.

Expect to be seen in jeans, tee shirt, messy hair, makeups that melt all the time (from the sun, sweat), uneven tan lines, battle scars on your legs and arms from crashes.

Sexist remarks not a lot but before I got my Class 2B license many years back even the closest of my guy friends made some condescending remarks and said that I wouldnât make the cut because itâs not going to be easy and to give it up.

I learnt to not be affected by the opinions of others (theyâre free to say whatever they want anyway), to focus on my goals and just let my results do the talking.

I havenât been following.

Cos i join MCF for six months. Then I see Many of you been around for 5 years and never ask who is guy or gal leh......and I thot MCF is all guys. Mistakes

Internal Moderator

Cos i join MCF for six months. Then I see Many of you been around for 5 years and never ask who is guy or gal leh......and I thot MCF is all guys. Mistakes

Take the default as males. Even if they tell you they’re females, just take them as males unless you have evidence. Haha.

Take the default as males. Even if they tell you theyâre females, just take them as males unless you have evidence. Haha.

Haha.....I know lah.

Take the default as males. Even if they tell you they’re females, just take them as males unless you have evidence. Haha.

How extensive a check should one do before it can be considered evidence?

Usually the ones who judge you are coincidentally of the same gender since if youâre riding a bike, youâre most likely to be in casual outfit. The typical office ladies will often cast you dirty looks like youâre of a lower class. That also makes wearing dresses a thing of the past.

Sexist remarks not a lot but before I got my Class 2B license many years back even the closest of my guy friends made some condescending remarks and said that I wouldnât make the cut because itâs not going to be easy and to give it up.

I learnt to not be affected by the opinions of others (theyâre free to say whatever they want anyway), to focus on my goals and just let my results do the talking.

You shouldn't worry about dressing when riding a bike.

If you think you have problem, have you ever hear Superman complains, he wears his underwear outside for almost everything, fighting against villian,flying including while talking to his girI friend.

There is absolutely nothing to be a shame of.

• Praise 1

I promise to never judge you even if you ride a bike and don't wear dresses

Dun understand... Wear dress also nice... don't wear dress also nice... Why need to be so concerned about it?

This is very nice.. non-dress..

42DFE07200000578-4750914-image-a-27_1501

• Praise 1

You shouldn't worry about dressing when riding a bike.

If you think you have problem, have you ever hear Superman complains, he wears his underwear outside for almost everything, fighting against villian,flying including while talking to his girI friend.

There is absolutely nothing to be a shame of.

Looks like you're living in your dream world. Superman. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Dun understand... Wear dress also nice... don't wear dress also nice... Why need to be so concerned about it?

This is very nice.. non-dress..

42DFE07200000578-4750914-image-a-27_1501

Nice shoes.
  • Praise 2

I have always assume everyone here to be males even if they sounded gay, lesbian or girl.

Also, assume that everyone is rich even when they say they are table cleaners, road sweepers, or corpse collectors.

Edited by Icedbs

I have always assume everyone here to be males even if they sounded gay, lesbian or girl.

Also, assume that everyone is rich even when they say they are table cleaners, road sweepers, or corpse collectors.

this is a good asusmption...  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement