What kind of weekender are you?

DACH

43 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of weekender are you?

• Go out on Saturdays and stay at home on Sundays.
    • Stay at home on Saturdays and go out on Sundays
    • Work on Saturdays and Sundays or either one.
    • Go out on both Saturdays and Sundays.
    • Stay at home on both Saturdays and Sundays.
    • Everyday is a weekend for me.

used to be in-out of khatib camp in my 20s on sat, sun stay home rest

after MR fly to Phuket, Bali every week to chiong

Every week go overseas chiong?

You very happening le  [speechless]

I am semi-retire so almost everyday is like weekend :)  Usually Saturday and Sunday will stay home to play with Grand Children.  Act as a handy man repair and maintaining household job, my wife is my boss :)

My routine on the weekend are:

Saturday morning 6am walk with my pet dog while my wife play tai-chi at the Park and after that we go for breakfast.  After breakfast, I will go petrol station to check tyre pressure for our cars.  Some time will go with my wife to Tiong Bahru wet market.

Afternoon grand children come or we go to their house for lunch and sometime go out for dinner.

Sunday morning 6am washing cars and that takes about 3.5 hours, after breakfast, walk my dog.  The rest of the day will either resting at home or go out meeting my old buddies to tcss and drinking.

Normal days stay at home helping my wife to look after grand children or out go with them and when I have assignment then I will be outstation.

• Praise 4

I am semi-retire so almost everyday is like weekend :)  Usually Saturday and Sunday will stay home to play with Grand Children.  Act as a handy man repair and maintaining household job, my wife is my boss :)

My routine on the weekend are:

Saturday morning 6am walk with my pet dog while my wife play tai-chi at the Park and after that we go for breakfast.  After breakfast, I will go petrol station to check tyre pressure for our cars.  Some time will go with my wife to Tiong Bahru wet market.

Afternoon grand children come or we go to their house for lunch and sometime go out for dinner.

Sunday morning 6am washing cars and that takes about 3.5 hours, after breakfast, walk my dog.  The rest of the day will either resting at home or go out meeting my old buddies to tcss and drinking.

Normal days stay at home helping my wife to look after grand children or out go with them and when I have assignment then I will be outstation.

Sounds like a full time nanny to the grand kids to me. :XD:

As long as you are happy. [:p]

• Praise 1

Sounds like a full time nanny to the grand kids to me. :XD:

As long as you are happy. [:p]

Yup Brother Adrian, looking after 2 children (2 yrs old girl and 3.5 yr old boy) but it is joys and fun with them :)  We have a domestic helper to take care of cleaning, washing, and ironing at home.  During weekdays my wife and I will take them to the Zoo or Brid Park, swimming at the pool, go shopping mall and look for nice food to eat.  Our retirement is not so boring :)

• Praise 4

Yup Brother Adrian, looking after 2 children (2 yrs old girl and 3.5 yr old boy) but it is joys and fun with them :)  We have a domestic helper to take care of cleaning, washing, and ironing at home.  During weekdays my wife and I will take them to the Zoo or Brid Park, swimming at the pool, go shopping mall and look for nice food to eat.  Our retirement is not so boring :)

Its great that during your retirement, you have such a fruitful and busy life. Best is still able to drive a car around.

Envious of you man.

Also spend a lot of your free time contributing jokes to this forum.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Stay home all weekend.

Sat - catch up on moonlighting work, order groceries, make meals for the week (like lor bak/curry/chap chye), wait for shipments and deliver orders.

Sun - be a maid day :(

• Praise 1

Envious of you man.

Also spend a lot of your free time contributing jokes to this forum.  [thumbsup]

Thanks, brother, it takes a hard work during my younger days and now reap a harvest of goodwill and grateful to have a good blessing from Heaven.  I also feel so lucky to have a good and understanding wife who had initiated an early planning for retirement then, so we really work very hard to achieve it.  She’s a financial accountant and retired earlier than me to play with grandchildren. Now I am joining her and to enjoy our golden years together.

Yes, sharing of jokes, songs, and some tiko pics is also one of a way to pass time but more importantly is to be mentally active to prevent getting dementia.

Have a nice Day! [bounce2]  :XD: 

• Praise 4

Thanks, brother, it takes a hard work during my younger days and now reap a harvest of goodwill and grateful to have a good blessing from Heaven.  I also feel so lucky to have a good and understanding wife who had initiated an early planning for retirement then, so we really work very hard to achieve it.  She’s a financial accountant and retired earlier than me to play with grandchildren. Now I am joining her and to enjoy our golden years together.

Yes, sharing of jokes, songs, and some tiko pics is also one of a way to pass time but more importantly is to be mentally active to prevent getting dementia.

Have a nice Day! [bounce2]  :XD: 

later people say howlian here cos many people say have to work till death in singapore   :D

• Praise 1

later people say howlian here cos many people say have to work till death in singapore   :D

Oh! I don't mean that.  Perhaps I shouldn't have made that posting  [smash] 

• Praise 4

Oh! I don't mean that. Perhaps I shouldn't have made that posting [smash]

Relax, man.

He is only joking with you.

why not

Singapore is centrally located to many exotic locations, all short flight duration shorter than SMRT

Haha .......

why not

Singapore is centrally located to many exotic locations, all short flight duration shorter than SMRT

Yes agree, chiong in SG your pocket will get dry faster  :XD: 

• Praise 1

why not

You are right. Lol.