Sembawang Hot Spring to be developed

Pinobii

Been there many moons back, teenage days, went there yesterday, was my 2nd time, there are now limited chairs which u can grab and use

Nparks was there doing some surveys on what improvements would you like to have, you can vote or leave a comment on the board, online survey is also available

Better go before it’s developed, for me always prefer the rustic and quiet environment

Next time with more “life” injected and a cafe, would probably been a much different feel from now

Think older folks really enjoy it, some were taking a shower, some cooking eggs :XD:

Enjoy the hot spring water, wonder if it’s psychological, but my feet do feel really smooth after the short soak [:p]

The water is very hot, need to wait for the water to cool before putting your feet in, so its best to plan a day where you have time and not in a rush, bring your own pail and basins if you dont wanna share, bouht mine coz of hygiene reasons, u can also bring eggs to cook and eat too

No parking around there, parked at nearby hdb and grab a car over, saw a group of cyclists there, cycling is probably the best mode of transport to get there now

singapore’s only hot spring, worth a visit

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/sembawang-hot-spring-to-be-developed-into-1-hectare-park-by-2019-9439366

post-145464-0-16688800-1511737420_thumb.jpeg

post-145464-0-71600500-1511737447_thumb.jpeg

post-145464-0-83811900-1511737655_thumb.jpeg

post-145464-0-03001700-1511737677_thumb.jpeg

post-145464-0-25665600-1511737880_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

Saw the news report on TV, people ask for this ask for that ... still don't know die .... wait taxes kena increase some more to cater for all the requests.  [:p]

Bring own foldable chair there so difficult meh ?

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 2

Saw the news report on TV, people ask for this ask for that ... still don't know die .... wait taxes kena increase some more to cater for all the requests. [:p]

Ask for what things?

Haha no lah, forever young de but should be one of the younger ones there ba

Very suitable place for uncles and aunties [:p]

since you go means you are auntie also lor...  [laugh]

Saw the news report on TV, people ask for this ask for that ... still don't know die .... wait taxes kena increase some more to cater for all the requests. [:p]

Now go no need to bring chairs, got limited numbers though, maybe around 20

Not sure if they might close for development, if that happens, seats will not enough when people turn up in throngs, always happen before something close :XD:

After 20 over years of fighting with RSAF, Sembawang Airbase, now they going to develop it for nitizens. At one time, they even fence up the area to prevent nitizens from entry .... :we-all-gonna-die:

Gaining votes ... :slow:

Actually it's really just like a part of mindef, looks like they are gonna have to give up part of the space occupied by mindef for public use le

Lol, the spring water there is tap de, but u can put in your suggestion to nparks to create this for u to soak ð

Doubt so.

Will breed mosquitoes.

chairs, shelter etc ...

Build car park nearby I will be more than satisfied.

Now go no need to bring chairs, got limited numbers though, maybe around 20

Not sure if they might close for development, if that happens, seats will not enough when people turn up in throngs, always happen before something close :XD:

Ya. One chap comprain that some chairs were broken etc ... Please lah ... aiyo ...  [:|]

Wait NParks (or whoever) decide to monetise this by charging admission, tendering space out to Macdonner, Toast Box etc ... 

Its just at my old camp actually, should have gone there after my 2.4 runs.  [:p]

Still havent been there, cause dont know where is the exact location?! Anyway, how far to walk from the nearest hdb carpark?

Quite far, at least a 20-30 min walk, it's just along gambas avenue

Ya. One chap comprain that some chairs were broken etc ... Please lah ... aiyo ... [:|]

Wait NParks (or whoever) decide to monetise this by charging admission, tendering space out to Macdonner, Toast Box etc ...

Its just at my old camp actually, should have gone there after my 2.4 runs. [:p]

Yes everything commercialized le then lose the meaning le

So when r u going? [:p]

Doubt so.

Will breed mosquitoes.

Build car park nearby I will be more than satisfied.

Now got mosquitoes, can bring mosquito patch

• Praise 2

Yes everything commercialized le then lose the meaning le

So when r u going? [:p]

This type of thing if go regularly then got effect. Long long time go once no point.

Japan Hour say one.  :XD:

↡ Advertisement