@pchou wanna join??

Hehehe....yeah the more the merrier

Let jio tianmo gor gor gf @tamedriver

Zeh Zeh, wanna join us?

• Praise 3

you ladies never jio some one.. come .. i call for you

@pchou wanna join??

@pinobii

hahhaah i wish i can go. Doctor asked me to stop running for a while due to my knee and back issues :S

@pinobii

hahhaah i wish i can go. Doctor asked me to stop running for a while due to my knee and back issues :S

Take care and have a speedy recovery.

• Praise 3

Paiseh got to send my kid and mother in law to the airport that night so here to provide my support to the great spirit here!

No worries bro, I believe there are more runs coming. Do join us if any runs suit into your schedule. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

@pinobii

No worries....take care sister...wait for full recovery first, no rush

Speedy recovery

• Praise 2

wow. i saw your walk update and realised you can hide the location where u are running/walking around your house.

This was one of the concerns, since it's quite obvious when i start and stop just outside my block.

But must login to strava.com and do it on a web browser.

Thanks!

https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000173384-Privacy-Zones

Dr, read thru it but it seems like that your activities done near your house will not be recorded and updated.

Am I corrected?

Btw, have not use this app before

Edited by Credor

Dr, read thru it but it seems like that your activities done near your house will not be recorded and updated.

Am I corrected?

Btw, have not use this app beforeð

Oops.. Saw your post before mine... Sorry

Yeah refer to my link. It understands hdb blocks as well.

This is actually a beginners runners level. You see most of us have times when we procrastinate or in hokkien, nuah, to go out and run.. So a planned 3 times weekly run, becomes only one time or worst didn't run at all

With this plan, and our distance recorded on STRAVA for all members or Tianmo to monitor, we aim to at least achieved 10km a week, for 10 weeks to achieve 100km. So the name 10X10.. This is one way that we are hold ourselves accountable for this commitment we made.

That's why I say for someone who ran the Newton run, 10 km a week is too short for you.

Decided to take the plunge and join u guys n Sister but I will be a slow running tortoise .

Hopefully with this commitment, I will try 10km per week... May switch my swimming days to running to hit the target.

Will try out the app this weekend.

Hmm yeah masking your home location does prevent it from showing up on leader board

Can see you latest run registered on the leaderboard, even though when I view your map, there's no route.

So it works. Can see 7 members on the leaderboard now. Those not on yet, please try..

Edited by Ender

Can see you latest run registered on the leaderboard, even though when I view your map, there's no route.

So it works. Can see 7 members on the leaderboard now. Those not on yet, please try..

Oh OK. So it's only the previous run cos I changed it to mask location then it doesn't show up. That's good. Make it easy for everyone!

@silangkia very fast. 年轻力壮!

• Praise 1

Oh OK. So it's only the previous run cos I changed it to mask location then it doesn't show up. That's good. Make it easy for everyone!

@silangkia very fast. 年轻力壮!

The leaderboard is show this week runs only, from Monday to Sunday.

You can still view last week leaderboard on the Windows desktop version Strava.

Hmm yeah masking your home location does prevent it from showing up on leader board

I think that's because you set everything to private. You have to allow yourself to be listed in the leader board of the clubs you join.

I can see your latest 2km run today because you allowed me to follow you, but I cannot see where you run, and your latest run also not recorded in the leader board.

I have also set my running area to private, but I allow my runs to be recorded in clubs I join, so I think you cannot see my running area, but my runs are recorded in the leader board. ^_^

Edit: oh yah, ender is correct, can see your run in the leaderboard, your last run was last week, 25/11, so this week tonight first run. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

The leaderboard is show this week runs only, from Monday to Sunday.

You can still view last week leaderboard on the Windows desktop version Strava.

Oh OK didn't know that. Cheh haha

I think that's because you set everything to private. You have to allow yourself to be listed in the leader board of the clubs you join.

I can see your latest 2km run today because you allowed me to follow you, but I cannot see where you run, and your latest run also not recorded in the leader board.

I have also set my running area to private, but I allow my runs to be recorded in clubs I join, so I think you cannot see my running area, but my runs are recorded in the leader board. ^_^

Nope. Mine is visible to clubs I join. Should be OK liao.

Oh OK didn't know that. Cheh haha

Nope. Mine is visible to clubs I join. Should be OK liao.

Yah I just edited my post after reading @ender reply. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement