10x10 running challenge, 4Dec17-11Feb18

Tianmo

Oh OK didn't know that. Cheh haha

Nope. Mine is visible to clubs I join. Should be OK liao.

By showing current weekly leaderboard, we will know how much KM left we need to chiong before the weeks end on Sunday.

@Tianmo can view last week Leaderboard data to see who needs to do RT.  [laugh]

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement

Decided to take the plunge and join u guys n Sister but I will be a slow running tortoise .

Hopefully with this commitment, I will try 10km per week... May switch my swimming days to running to hit the target.

Will try out the app this weekend.

Welcome bro!! [grouphug]

See if you can join us for the opening run next Tuesday. [thumbsup]^_^

By showing current weekly leaderboard, we will know how much KM left we need to chiong before the weeks end on Sunday.

@Tianmo can view last week Leaderboard data to see who needs to do RT. [laugh]

Eh not started yet. But your Stan chart can kill off 4 weeks worth haha

Oh OK. So it's only the previous run cos I changed it to mask location then it doesn't show up. That's good. Make it easy for everyone!

@silangkia very fast. 年轻力壮!

Wah, you getting faster and faster also. 6.11min/km I think is your fastest so far right? I have never come close to that pace man. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

Eh not started yet. But your Stan chart can kill off 4 weeks worth haha

Sorry hor, no carry forward one, every week restart at zero, any excess also cap at 10km a week. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Can see you latest run registered on the leaderboard, even though when I view your map, there's no route.

So it works. Can see 7 members on the leaderboard now. Those not on yet, please try..

I can only see Ender. Can't see others. Why huh?

Can you all see me?

• Praise 1

Can you all see me?

? We should be at the club. Click on the right tab.

U can see Ender in your news feed like on Fb cos u are following him. If u don't follow some member in the club, u can still see his activity in the club tab

• Praise 1

Can you all see me?

Yes, I can see you.

Go to club, and click activities, see if you can see all the runs there, also check see if you can see the leaderboard.

You can only see ender because you only follow him, so you can only see his feed lot. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Can you all see me?

jie, i can see your run in the MCF running club leaderboard, along with the rest of us. total of 7 for now.

waa actually very paiseh to be at the bottom of the list... i shall go for another run later this week

Edited by kdash
  • Praise 1

Oh OK. So it's only the previous run cos I changed it to mask location then it doesn't show up. That's good. Make it easy for everyone!

@silangkia very fast. 年轻力壮!

Thank You :) anw the app has so many features hahaha very interesting to play with

Paiseh I have some project meeting at 7 next tue, probably can't join y'all :"((( 

Will definitely wanna go for the next run and can't wait to run and tok kok with y'all  [:p]  [laugh]  [;)]

Thank You :) anw the app has so many features hahaha very interesting to play with

Paiseh I have some project meeting at 7 next tue, probably can't join y'all :"(((

Will definitely wanna go for the next run and can't wait to run and tok kok with y'all [:p][laugh][;)]

bro waa you doing big business, meeting at 7pm...

you come for running MU, we all cannot catch up with you!

bro waa you doing big business, meeting at 7pm...

you come for running MU, we all cannot catch up with you!

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 1

No la hahah some extra curricular xmas project that's why meet at 7 when the other members end work HAHA

eyyy no la with ppl I'm usually more relaxed, on my own I just quickly finish so that can go home (Hillview not safe got wild boar [laugh] )

that must be the secret of your training... kena chased by wild boar
  • Praise 1

Updated

Our start of event run will be

Date: 5 Dec 2017 (Tues)

Time: 7pm

10 Tebing lane, Singapore 828849

(meet outside Popeyes)

1) Tianmo

2) Lala81

3) Ender

4) Sadan

5) Jerminator

6) Desrongrong

7) Tohto

• Praise 1

jie, i can see your run in the MCF running club leaderboard, along with the rest of us. total of 7 for now.

waa actually very paiseh to be at the bottom of the list... i shall go for another run later this week

Thats because i havent run yet, bottom place should have belong to me, gonna do that on friday, you will be in a higher position by then [laugh] [laugh]

ok looking forward to your Fri run

I am the RSM for the event mah, I stalk everyone in the club.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

No worries, as long as you OTOT 10km each week, the objective is met liao!!!  [thumbsup]  [grouphug]

bros and sis, my application got rejected so cant join you all on 5 Dec. have an enjoyable run! i will try to drop by if any interim MU runs, if not then the final run  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1