Buyers please buy

Then post pictures of your beautiful

But

Collecting dust and exhaust from the petroleum refinery

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

I'd love a ghost town as long as it doesn't become unsafe and run down  :D

Isn't that the whole point in getting out of SG?

if this is the case, you should wait and buy it when  the price drop by 50% in a few years time. For the same amount of money you spend now you can buy 2 units then.

• Praise 1

if this is the case, you should wait and buy it when  the price drop by 50% in a few years time. For the same amount of money you spend now you can buy 2 units then.

So will have 1 unit in ghost town for half the price or buy 2 units for px of 1 in the same ghost town?

Its like buying 1 bad apple or 2 bad apples jus becos it cheaper? Its still a bad apple? No?

So will have 1 unit in ghost town for half the price or buy 2 units for px of 1 in the same ghost town?

Its like buying 1 bad apple or 2 bad apples jus becos it cheaper? Its still a bad apple? No?

You missed his point, he said that was the whole point of getting out of SGP.  So in your example of bad apple , he is after all out to buy bad apples, it is still cheaper to buy two bad apples for the price of one. 

If a typical Hdb that is scheduled for SERS already have vagrant and drug addicts what more ghost town.. just that a bit newer that's all. If it's not expensive. I doubt people will buy. Hi f it's 1100sqft unit going for sgd 100k. But it's not the case

Am sure will be taken up quite fast if super cheap and lower than 2 room Hdb prices

Language wise. Distance wise. Inflation wise. What's there to consider. Having say that. I just worry one thing my friend riddle me

What's the difference between a police man and a robber?

One wear uniform

The other does not

i know ... i meant before this "hole" is "plugged" ... during the project launched

sales person in China selling beautiful story to PRC buyers

business opportunity to move money out of China ...

buy already can sell to sporean ... muahahaha

The cheena thinks Sporeans all so stupid or what?
  • Praise 1

at china, the marketing poster did not mention a single word of "malaysia" or "johor", but "10 minutes drive to singapore".

i went to check it out a few times.

funny thing is , they say all present unit is sold out.

(3 month back i think)

alot of building and sand refilling is still going on,

got guards at the entrance, but still free to go in .

i seen some malay family going in to enjoy the facility.

Edited by Beregond

Forest City

my humble opinion

Pros

cheap housing relative to Singapore

close to Singapore

Johore Sultan has a share

Cons

4 islands to be built with expected 700000 population - where to find customers, most Malaysia cannot afford and if can afford rather stay else where

project suppose to span over more than a decade - a lot of things can go wrong including companies going bankrupt

Johore government already say not going to supply water as their own needs not sufficient - maintenance fees would be high

politically not as stable as wish for, still got racial issues

policy changes with different administrations which would mean more expensive property tax for foreigners (need to increase revenue for social spending) and toll charges

developer paying lorryload to fly Chinese mainland and stay in 5 star hotels to woo them to buy - somebody has to pay for all these, so in a way over priced property

personally, I am sceptical about about the project, too huge and too ambitious project

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 3

at china, the marketing poster did not mention a single word of "malaysia" or "johor", but "10 minutes drive to singapore".

Think last year I saw a Batam project marketing as x km from Singapore Changi Airport ...  [:p]

it the property agents that are happy like a bird

commission in the pocket

the buyers are the 猪头

• Praise 1

Think last year I saw a Batam project marketing as x km from Singapore Changi Airport ... [:p]

Inspite of wide media coverage on risks involved in overseas property purchases, there is still no shortage of çªå¤´s to be found. [laugh]

Ah that funtasy island, dunno ald sink anot the island lol