JB Forest City

Sdf4786k

This site seems very anti mahathir but doesn't seem to give any credit for him trying to get Malaysia out of the big pile of dung that najib left Malaysia in.

Haha could it be sponsored by umno.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

ah tiong come out to speak liao .. i remember vaguely that it was misleading ads by developer or agent

buy condo under msia 2nd home scheme can get msia PR like bao jiak (sure get)

now laoma said ... PH govt will not issue PR for condo buyers

jit dong jeng!!!

here is the link for msia 2nd home scheme and benefits

https://mm2h.co/mm2h-benefits-incentives/

post-7984-0-52350400-1535380986_thumb.jpeg

post-7984-0-21131000-1535381291_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

This site seems very anti mahathir but doesn't seem to give any credit for him trying to get Malaysia out of the big pile of dung that najib left Malaysia in.

Haha could it be sponsored by umno.

Don't think it is a reliable site, too much conspiracies but interesting read nonetheless.
  • Praise 1

So now how?

Cannot buy liao? 

• Praise 2

Forest City cost usd100 billion ..... Mahathir wants to house monkeys and baboons

ECR link cost usd20billion only (1/5 the cost of Forest City)

I catch no balls .... hope I got the numbers right

• Praise 1

Forest City cost usd100 billion ..... Mahathir wants to house monkeys and baboons

Doesnt matter about the costs. Both are Chinese investment projects. Got it?!

when they abandoned the reminding project, it will become a ghost town and tree will start to grow and monkeys will migrate there   [laugh]

Maybe Madhatter should have just put in a 100% ABSD for the foreign buyers instead of jit tao say cannot buy. That way, sure appease the locals and at same time reduce it's deficit. :D

difference in severity.

Overseas buyers cannot buy a project which was marketed at overseas buyers in the first place.

Vs imposing a ABSD that affects foreign and singapore held developers both and an ABSD that didn't say u can't buy, we just tax u a lot  [laugh]

anyway Country Garden also seems puzzled since they just met mahathir last week 

https://www.scmp.com/business/article/2161526/country-garden-shares-see-saw-amid-confusion-over-mahathirs-ban-foreign?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1535364287

The PRC might get the drift that he is implying that the PRC buyers are baboons/monkeys....

• Praise 1

maybe they still duno Mahathir  [sweatdrop]

Country Garden issued a "statement of clarification" following Mahathir's comments, saying that Forest City has "complied with all laws and regulations with the necessary approvals to sell to foreign purchasers". 

The company added that it was "in touch" with Mahathir's office for clarifications, saying it believed his comments were "taken out of context in certain media reports" as they "do not correspond with the content" of his meeting with Country Garden chairman Yeung Kwok Keung.

Yalor. Forest city sell to foreigners. Foreigners bring money into Malaysia.

Cancel is a loss to MY.

So, it could be Xi that ask Tun M to cancel this to stop money from flowing out from China.

interesting. we can only guess.

• Praise 3

Maybe Madhatter should have just put in a 100% ABSD for the foreign buyers instead of jit tao say cannot buy. That way, sure appease the locals and at same time reduce it's deficit. :D

That would be a more politically acceptable way than slamming the door.

Maybe there is a back door that no one knows about.

.....ha ha .... reminds me of the saying...... you pay peanuts you get monkeys ......especially us across the causeway too 

The PRC might get the drift that he is implying that the PRC buyers are baboons/monkeys....

can house our Bt Timah one's there .... with some wild boars too.... make it an animal sanctuary

But I really dont know how the Sultan of JB is taking it...... he is another head strong person too.... well even with his own Army too 

when they abandoned the reminding project, it will become a ghost town and tree will start to grow and monkeys will migrate there   [laugh]

• Praise 2

Yalor. Forest city sell to foreigners. Foreigners bring money into Malaysia.

Cancel is a loss to MY.

So, it could be Xi that ask Tun M to cancel this to stop money from flowing out from China.

interesting. we can only guess.

Dun make sense la, got thousand other way to send money out.

can send or not got more to do with china internal law, rather then other country factor.

i tell u , want pocket money nia,

its that simple  :XD:

• Praise 1

That would be a more politically acceptable way than slamming the door.

Maybe there is a back door that no one knows about.

:grin:

Hehe

post-25827-0-04625100-1535431386.gif

Edited by Mustank

haha ... laoma beh song FC is build by chinese, owned by chinese, enjoyed by chinese and KOSONG for Bumi

post-7984-0-06508800-1535434730_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

by looking at the rm performance, u will know whether is dm making his right move?

Ringgit remain the same after the new government take over.
↡ Advertisement