DON DON DONKI Singapore!

BabyBlade

The problem is both floors are separated.

I cannot bring up the things I buy at the lower floor to the upper floor and vice versa.

I have to pay at the cashier for the merchandise sold in that floor before I can go up and buy the other things in the upper floor. That means I have to queue for two times at the cashier.

Not very efficient. :lll._.:

Not enough money pay for a connected space... lol
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Park at centrepoint carpark. The roasted sweet potato is damn nice. some of the frozen stuff is cheap also. The musk melon looks nice with the stem still intact and not too exp at $29.

I agree. Total floor space not very big. Cramped feeling.

I went yesterday afternoon.  I felt cramp too.  I left with 10 minutes.  Things are not cheap and the stuff doesn't really interest me.  I didn't step into the supermarket as the queue at the cashier was sooooooooo long.   [laugh] 

• Praise 4

I went yesterday afternoon.  I felt cramp too.  I left with 10 minutes.  Things are not cheap and the stuff doesn't really interest me.  I didn't step into the supermarket as the queue at the cashier was sooooooooo long.   [laugh] 

Yesterday afternoon huh .... we could have 擦身而过 again.  [laugh] .

Guess novelty factor is still there + school holidays, so a lot of people went to look see look see. 

• Praise 1

I cannot bring up the things I buy at the lower floor to the upper floor and vice versa.

I have to pay at the cashier for the merchandise sold in that floor before I can go up and buy the other things in the upper floor. That means I have to queue for two times at the cashier.

not seamless?

lol my kids were carrying the unpaid penguin soft toy from one floor to the next  [laugh]

when the crowds settle down, or they get a 2nd outlet, do consider going to the supermarket. Some stuff there is really cheap. 

like yakult 5 bottles is a full 15-20% cheaper than NTUC.

Their japanese enoki, bushimenji mushrooms abt same price as taiwan or korean origin one.

Not enough money pay for a connected space... lol

part of the unconnected space is purposely for F&B one. Marche hokkaido will be in B2.

It's the super F up design of orchard central lah. Honestly the architect of the building tries too hard to be different, the whole building design is cock up.

• Praise 3

not seamless?

lol my kids were carrying the unpaid penguin soft toy from one floor to the next  [laugh]

when the crowds settle down, or they get a 2nd outlet, do consider going to the supermarket. Some stuff there is really cheap. 

Their japanese enoki, bushimenji mushrooms abt same price as taiwan or korean origin one.

part of the unconnected space is purposely for F&B one. Marche hokkaido will be in B2.

It's the super F up design of orchard central lah. Honestly the architect of the building tries too hard to be different, the whole building design is cock up.

Oh.... noted will take a look at the supermarket next time. [thumbsup]

You brought your kids to Orchard yesterday?  Did you bring them to Taka for Hi-5?  There's a Hi-5 meet and greet cum short performance till 10 Dec at Taka.

• Praise 1

You brought your kids to Orchard yesterday?  Did you bring them to Taka for Hi-5?  There's a Hi-5 meet and greet cum short performance till 10 Dec at Taka.

my kids don't watch much tv. only once or twice a week.

was on peppa pig previously.

They just recently started watching Dora cos it was on TV when we were in taiwan.

Hi-5 not really their thing though my girl likes to jump to the hi 5 song previously

• Praise 1

my kids don't watch much tv. only once or twice a week.

was on peppa pig previously.

They just recently started watching Dora cos it was on TV when we were in taiwan.

Hi-5 not really their thing though my girl likes to jump to the hi 5 song previously

OIC.  Dora  is at Bukit Panjang Plaza till 10 Dec.

• Praise 1

They got some nice kitchen knives but not sure if the prices are cheap.

You brought your kids to Orchard yesterday? Did you bring them to Taka for Hi-5? There's a Hi-5 meet and greet cum short performance till 10 Dec at Taka.

Hi5 at Taka at what time? Maybe I go and watch lol.

• Praise 1

Guess by now all of us should have received Safra card.

Its 1 for 1 for Signature Creations at Cold Stone Creamery with Safra card, Happens to have at outlet at Orchard Central.

• Praise 1

They got some nice kitchen knives but not sure if the prices are cheap.

Hi5 at Taka at what time? Maybe I go and watch lol.

Hi-5 Meet and Greet - Musical Adventure with kids

Fri 1 Dec to Sun 10 Dec - 1pm, 4pm, 7pm

No show on 3 Dec 2017 1pm and Mon 4 Dec 2017)

http://singpromos.com/warehouse-sales/takashimaya-christmas-fantasy-hi-5-meet-greet-lucky-dip-more-from-29-nov-25-dec-2017-211157/

Others meet and greet:

http://www.cheekiemonkie.net/2017/11/christmas-shows-and-meet-greets-shopping-malls-singapore-2017.html

• Praise 1

not seamless?

The supermarket section is really interesting. However snacks wise, the choices are pretty limited. It's more towards fresh and cooked food.

At least now the basement is taken up by a big anchor tenant. The basement floors, I believe, is almost empty for years since Orchard Central was built.

Thanks for sharing , now I can save my effort hahhaa ... I dont like Orchard.  :D

• Praise 7

Rental must have been cheap lor.

And it's actually near the underpass to Centrepoint. Too bad not many people go Centrepoint these days.

Thanks for sharing , now I can save my effort hahhaa ... I dont like Orchard.  :D

So where you like ..... ?

Sentosa ?

Just came back from visiting the place. First impressions:

- Till now still very crowded. I wonder when the fad will die down. Maybe after Christmas, once everyone finish their Xmas shopping.

- Some of the products, like food stuff, and certain clothing items, are indeed very cheap. But a few stuff, like phone covers, are not really that cheap. So depends on what you want to buy ba.

- The layout of the store a bit messy and weird. The supermarket occupies basically all of B2, but the other section is hidden at a corner of B1 that you can't really see from the escalator. It took me a while to find it. Feels a bit strange IMO.

Will probably visit again once the crowds die down. Not a bad place to shop actually.

• Praise 1

Just came back from visiting the place. First impressions:

- Till now still very crowded. I wonder when the fad will die down. Maybe after Christmas, once everyone finish their Xmas shopping.

- Some of the products, like food stuff, and certain clothing items, are indeed very cheap. But a few stuff, like phone covers, are not really that cheap. So depends on what you want to buy ba.

- The layout of the store a bit messy and weird. The supermarket occupies basically all of B2, but the other section is hidden at a corner of B1 that you can't really see from the escalator. It took me a while to find it. Feels a bit strange IMO.

Will probably visit again once the crowds die down. Not a bad place to shop actually.

I think the crowds may only start to die down after CNY next year.

Anyway they have a membership program. Just download their app.

Can't comment much since I have not download yet.

↡ Advertisement