• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
110 replies to this topic | 125 praises

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Then what's the nett price you paid?
Dun be a cock teaser..
This is a car forum so no need to pai sei one...

135800 with 6 bids guaranteed COE. Registration in 2017
Freeder praised this

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:04 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

congrats to your new ride collection.!

Was informed that I may be able to collect next week.

Cheers,

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:32 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

135800 with 6 bids guaranteed COE. Registration in 2017

đź‘Ť Good Job...
Angcheek, Uncle2 and nazerath praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:32 PM

Axeman24
  • Premium member
    Axeman24
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I was at TC Leng Kee just now to check out the new X-Trail. Overall the car looks good with added features like foot sensor for the tail gate, the best feature that I like will be the enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked. This is good if you traveled into jb alone often like me. This feature can prevent unlawful entry when you unlock the car. Space wise it sits 5 adults comfortably but the third rolls in my opinion is non existence. Comparing to the boot space, it’s smaller than the Harrier which is a bit disappointing for me as I play golf so putting 4 golf bags may need some skills to ensure that the golf bags sit nicely. Nevertheless overall it’s a good car for a family and it’s cheaper with all the good features.

Edited by Axeman24, 16 December 2017 - 04:35 PM.

Marcostan and Angcheek praised this
Be nice to nerds, chances are you will end up working for one

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:19 PM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    1st Gear
    Author Image

the best feature that I like will be the enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked. This is good if you traveled into jb alone often like me. This feature can prevent unlawful entry when you unlock the car.

Good to know this. I will ask my SE to explain when I collect my car tomorrow.
Angcheek praised this

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:38 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Pls show us your new ride after your collection pls, thanks

Angcheek praised this
Cheers,

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:25 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Congrats

Angcheek praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:51 AM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    1st Gear
    Author Image

A quick shot
66CBB794-7640-4F7E-9CB3-BFA6E2810D02.jpeg
Axeman24 and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

Axeman24
  • Premium member
    Axeman24
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Wow nice ride.... enjoy your new ride bro... [:)]

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:47 PM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    1st Gear
    Author Image

By the way my SE informed me that I have the NPMP promotion ie free servicing till 50,000 km. How cool is that?

My SE explained. It’s not a switch below the steering wheel. Rather it’s a selection on the display selected using the control knobs on the steering wheel.

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:30 PM

BengGaBoy
  • BengGaBoy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Just to check, do facelifted x-trail comes with eco, norm and sports mode drive ?

If Yes, where do you change it?
Angcheek praised this

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:57 AM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Just to check, do facelifted x-trail comes with eco, norm and sports mode drive ?

If Yes, where do you change it?

No Eco mode. no manual +/- only overdrive button.

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:22 AM

BengGaBoy
  • BengGaBoy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

No Eco mode. no manual +/- only overdrive button.

Many thanks!

Posted 21 December 2017 - 10:17 AM

Bobucw
  • Bobucw
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

"....enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked...."

This is also available in the pre-facelift model,... and it's in the display selection menu,...  not below the steering wheel.

My old Forester had the same.  [:p]

Angcheek praised this

Posted 21 December 2017 - 10:24 AM

Axeman24
  • Premium member
    Axeman24
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

"....enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked...."

This is also available in the pre-facelift model,... and it's in the display selection menu,...  not below the steering wheel.

My old Forester had the same.  [:p]

I am not sure if you have seen the interior of the face lift. I saw that there is a switch that indicated central lock off/on, maybe my description is wrong. Its should be at the side below the steering where the autotail gate button is located. Maybe the new owners who has collected their new ride can clarify.

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:45 PM

Theobserver
  • Theobserver
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Anyone driving the new xtrail encountered the vehicle suddenly braking even when there is no object in front? I understand there is this safety shield feature. But sometimes I get warning sound and sometimes the vehicle will brake on its own but in front is clear. This happens in the carpark too.
Angcheek praised this

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:55 PM

Spidey10
  • Spidey10
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Drove the new XT in Japan recently...2L
Eco mode - there is a button to disengage it below the dash on the right side.
Came with pilot assist - a button on the steering wheel to activate this function... and all the frills, cruise control and what not..4wd...snowing and changed to winter tyres.

Had the car for 4 days and did close to 700km.
Over all, nice spacious...a lot of passive safety equipment and sits pretty high up. The dash quality is good, on par with conti, soft material were used...but hor the front door materials are soft leather type but the 2 back doors are hard plastics....I don't know what Nissan was thinking but it will put some buyers off! Cost cutting??
Cons - I didn't like the engine... feels underpowered. This car is heavy!
If you are from a sedan and move to SUV, need some adjustment.... floor the thing, you will hear the rev screaming but the car ain't moving....

Just my 2 cents after driving this car...

If I am a potential buyer, you know what will seal the deal...add a Turbo to the engine, that will seal it!!

Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:36 AM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anyone driving the new xtrail encountered the vehicle suddenly braking even when there is no object in front? I understand there is this safety shield feature. But sometimes I get warning sound and sometimes the vehicle will brake on its own but in front is clear. This happens in the carpark too.

Been driving a week. No such incident.

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:02 PM

Axeman24
  • Premium member
    Axeman24
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Been driving a week. No such incident.

Bro how’s your ride so far?

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:38 PM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Leisurely drive. My second full tank should get me about 690 km. Not too bad.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: nissan, #x-trail, 2018 nissan and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users