Civic2000

2018 World Cup Draws

Can Admin help to change the title to "2018 FIFA World Cup"

Thanks

post-16380-0-15795000-1512145839_thumb.png

Edited by Civic2000
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

haha was wondering whether was there a new cup organised by FIFA...

seems like no group of death?

groups F and H look interesting...

Internal Moderator

My eyes will be on Group C and F. France and Germany.

I’ve been a supporter of the French team since the 1998 World Cup. I remember watching the finals then with my late Dad. That was also how my love for Arsenal started as a huge part of the French team were playing for Arsenal.

• Praise 1

I’ve been a supporter of the French team since the 1998 World Cup. I remember watching the finals then with my late Dad. That was also how my love for Arsenal started as a huge part of the French team were playing for Arsenal.

Wha didn’t know u interested in football!

My favourite team is England but they always flatter to deceive n have disappointed me for many years. I guess the favourites will be Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, France with possible Belgium as dark horses. Let the Finals begin......can’t wait!!

• Praise 4

haha was wondering whether was there a new cup organised by FIFA...

seems like no group of death?

groups F and H look interesting...

Ya looks like no group of death but I guess group D looks toughest in my opinion cos Croatia is always a difficult team to beat, Nigeria is possibly the strongest African team n Iceland has since Euro16 come of age with incredible teamwork n never say die attitude.

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

Wha didnât know u interested in football!

My favourite team is England but they always flatter to deceive n have disappointed me for many years. I guess the favourites will be Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, France with possible Belgium as dark horses. Let the Finals begin......canât wait!!

Super crazy over football. But I stopped following a lot after I canceled my EPL subscriptions (back then still EPL). But once a gunner, always a gunner. Haha.
  • Praise 1

Iâve been a supporter of the French team since the 1998 World Cup. I remember watching the finals then with my late Dad. That was also how my love for Arsenal started as a huge part of the French team were playing for Arsenal.

sorry about your dad, didnt know...

France will be one of the favorites of this WC, with their young attacking team...

Ya looks like no group of death but I guess group D looks toughest in my opinion cos Croatia is always a difficult team to beat, Nigeria is possibly the strongest African team n Iceland has since Euro16 come of age with incredible teamwork n never say die attitude.

yeah Group D will be Argentina and then a tough fight for 2nd place... same can be said of Group E and F...

Super crazy over football. But I stopped following a lot after I canceled my EPL subscriptions (back then still EPL). But once a gunner, always a gunner. Haha.

Wha always good to see more female supporters!

I went to UK in Dec 2010 to watch some EPL games, it was my lifelong dream come true n the atmosphere from the cheering, taunting in the stadium continued after the match as the supporters walked to the tube station. It was memorable n something u can only experience there n particularly in sports mad countries where attending games are sort of a ritual.

I hope to be able to go to the WC finals in the future. Maybe if it’s held in Asia again but not Qatar

• Praise 3

Wha always good to see more female supporters!

I went to UK in Dec 2010 to watch some EPL games, it was my lifelong dream come true n the atmosphere from the cheering, taunting in the stadium continued after the match as the supporters walked to the tube station. It was memorable n something u can only experience there n particularly in sports mad countries where attending games are sort of a ritual.

I hope to be able to go to the WC finals in the future. Maybe if itâs held in Asia again but not Qatarð

i have always wanted to attend a match in UK but wife doesnt like... will wait for my kids to be older then bring them with me without wife haha...

i have always wanted to attend a match in UK but wife doesnt like... will wait for my kids to be older then bring them with me without wife haha...

Actually my wife also not football fan but she and my daughter enjoyed themselves esp the taunting which was good natured. I was apprehensive at first cos I was worried it got out of hand between the supporters but luckily not. Obviously there will be some guys who are unruly but their security was top notch n the fans well segregated.

I watched 4 games in total n the Kop singing their anthem at Anfield literally made my hair stand!! So passionate but the game of the tour was Arsenal v Chelsea at Emirates cos that was a local derby with the much hated Ashley Cole being jeered n derided throughout the match n even his wife Cheryl was not spared!

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 4

Actually my wife also not football fan but she and my daughter enjoyed themselves esp the taunting which was good natured. I was apprehensive at first cos I was worried it got out of hand between the supporters but luckily not. Obviously there will be some guys who are unruly but their security was top notch n the fans well segregated.

I watched 4 games in total n the Kop singing their anthem at Anfield literally made my hair stand!! So passionate but the game of the tour was Arsenal v Chelsea at Emirates cos that was a local derby with the much hated Ashley Cole being jeered n derided throughout the match n even his wife Cheryl was not spared!

wife doesnt like big crowds... anyway really looking forward to the experience at Old Trafford
  • Praise 1

What a draw !!!!!!!! :wut:

Kelong ..... :ph34r: [rolleyes]:a-panic:

One look can predict who will enter into Round 2 .... :we-all-gonna-die:

I’ll place all my bets against favourites....it’s Russia.

• Praise 2

ST also agrees that Group D is the trickiest. Not exactly a group of death but it’s filled with teams who can upset the best of teams on their better days. Of The first round group of matches, 2 ties stand out- Belgium v England n Spain v Portugal. The latter match is the first game so both teams need to hit the ground running whereas the Begium v England game is the last group match so likely fight for top spot which has its own intrigue.

post-48108-0-86792800-1512351622_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Spring
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5