2018 FIFA World Cup

Civic2000

WC package out n seems like this time some collaboration between the service providers n good to see it rolled out early which is good news for all concerned. Viewers to discern if they willing to pay n service providers to get more mileage from advertisers n sponsors but price still high. I guess not paying more is a small consolation. Anyway I can’t wait for the action to start!

post-48108-0-71720100-1524611398_thumb.png

• Praise 4

WC package out n seems like this time some collaboration between the service providers n good to see it rolled out early which is good news for all concerned. Viewers to discern if they willing to pay n service providers to get more mileage from advertisers n sponsors but price still high. I guess not paying more is a small consolation. Anyway I canât wait for the action to start!

will you be subscribing bro?
  • Praise 1

I already stopped paying the last WC, so will continue not to pay for it... Don't wanna feed those blood-suckers...

Only have these to remind me of WC [laugh]

post-17508-0-36523500-1524620583_thumb.jpg

post-17508-0-88289400-1524620620_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

July 14, 2018 10:00 PM Loser Match 61 vs Loser Match 62 Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg Third place

Put like that who got mood to play/see [smash]       Loser vs Loser :dizzy:

In a press release early Wednesday morning (Apr 25), the three parties said the standalone World Cup package will be at S$94.16 until May 22, and rise to S$112.35 thereafter. The 2018 World Cup in Russia will be from Jun 14 to Jul 15.

Additionally, Mediacorp will be broadcasting nine free-to-air matches on okto - five more than in previous years.

The nine matches are:

Opening match: Russia vs Saudi Arabia (Jun 14, 11pm SGT)

Group match: Argentina vs Iceland (Jun 16, 9pm)

Group match: Brazil vs Costa Rica (Jun 22, 8pm)

Group match: England vs Panama (Jun 24, 8pm)

Group match: Denmark vs France (Jun 26, 10pm)

Group match: South Korea vs Germany (Jun 27, 10pm)

Semi-final (Jul 11, 2am)

Semi-final (Jul 12, 2am)

Final (Jul 15, 11pm)

A spokesperson from the Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) said in a separate press release that this commercial arrangement gives consumers "ample time" to consider their options for watching this year's World Cup.

"Non-Singtel and StarHub customers will be able to subscribe and catch World Cup 2018 on Mediacorp’s Toggle platform for the first time," the regulator said. "In addition, nine matches will also be made available for everyone to enjoy on Singapore’s Free-To-Air TV channels."

• Praise 2

will you be subscribing bro?

I always say no but in the end can't resist.

What happened 4 years ago was that I "greedy" see free end up signing 2 yr contract [dizzy]

• Praise 4

In a press release early Wednesday morning (Apr 25), the three parties said the standalone World Cup package will be at S$94.16 until May 22, and rise to S$112.35 thereafter. The 2018 World Cup in Russia will be from Jun 14 to Jul 15.

Additionally, Mediacorp will be broadcasting nine free-to-air matches on okto - five more than in previous years.

The nine matches are:

Semi-final (Jul 11, 2am)

Semi-final (Jul 12, 2am)

Final (Jul 15, 11pm)

A spokesperson from the Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) said in a separate press release that this commercial arrangement gives consumers "ample time" to consider their options for watching this year's World Cup.

"Non-Singtel and StarHub customers will be able to subscribe and catch World Cup 2018 on Mediacorp’s Toggle platform for the first time," the regulator said. "In addition, nine matches will also be made available for everyone to enjoy on Singapore’s Free-To-Air TV channels."

With all these free matches, doesn't make sense for me to sign up at all. I dont stay up late to watch football nowadays so this is fine with me.

The nine matches are:

Semi-final (Jul 11, 2am)

Semi-final (Jul 12, 2am)

Final (Jul 15, 11pm)

As expected, the 5 group games shown are the "friendlier" timing ones.

Good group matches like England v Belgium, Portugal v Spain I think played at later hours they don't show.

• Praise 7

Lucky I have "Astro" for all matches if I want to watch.

Never give them chance for World Cup package at cut throat prices of  S$94.16 to S$112.30

Lucky I have "Astro" for all matches if I want to watch.

Never give them chance for World Cup package at cut throat prices of  S$94.16 to S$112.30

you got astro on tv box?

Yes, i use it to watch HK dramas daily and weekend soccer matches.

not lag?  maybe i should also install the astro channel apps....do you have the link to download and install it?

not lag?  maybe i should also install the astro channel apps....do you have the link to download and install it?

Nope not lag. The shop installed for me.

But I think not those we can find in playstore kinda of apps.

I was at one of these TV box stall at Jcube, trying to see what new apps they have for movies, drama.

The apps names like 99 kubo / terrarium TV, i go home tried cannot find at playstore leh

(edited)

Bookies would certainly hope not. They oredi sian by half without Italy and Holland...

ya la sad...love these 2 teams..but i not bookie hor [laugh]

Edited by Ignissport
↡ Advertisement