The Last Of Woodlands Centre , A short film tribute.

carloverguy2017

Dig at the roads.

It should not affect the structure.

Any experts?

ask @13177 lor he most expert liao...........

at complaining

Sometimes it's not just about the poor planning.

When the problem is fixed, better don't break it again. But they just like to break it.

For example, the airport bus services have improved their frequencies recently. Have to give credit to them for that.

But now installing those annoying announcements that keeps repeating in the airport area. Taking these buses used to be quiet and enjoyable, but now have to spoil the whole experience again with another problem. Again they are inviting complains.

mrt better

ask @13177 lor he most expert liao...........

at complaining

mrt better

Paiseh, i only most expert at complaining on buses and MRT, this one i dont know le?!  :D

MRT is not flexible and overcrowded.

from airport? i don'think is overcrowded....

alight at tanah merah or bedok and you have more choices depending on destination

Edited by Galantspeedz

Garment always never plan and think if their brilliant plan work in reality. They always "forced" people left with no other choices but to take one particular mode of public transport without thinking of consequence, until today they still never learnt from their mistakes?!  [shakehead]  

at the time, the MRT line to airport was newly completed, so my guess is that in order to encourage people to take MRT and to reduce redundancy, garment could have reduced the bus frequency with the above considerations in mind. 

if infra with too much redundancy, people complain waste taxpayers money... if infra not sufficient, people complain poor planning and where all the taxpayers money go to... garment needs to do a tough balancing job. 

Haaaizzzzz

Nothing last forever

Just treasure whatever is now, people place culture everything

You want to see old Yishun?  :D

Any of those clothing  / shoes / accessories stalls moved over to Marsiling Mall

the replacement is called Marsiling Mall..... not sure if its a mall, or a hawker centre called a mall

Supersonic

Any of those clothing  / shoes / accessories stalls moved over to Marsiling Mall

Saw a few stalls selling clothing/shoes/accessories at marsiling mall, dont know if these are the stalls from the old woodlands? But the business at marsiling mall seems no good, from hawker to shops. 

• Praise 1