Watched this yesterday. Along with the Gods 2

Pretty sums up the story from part 1

Along-With-The-Gods-2.jpg

Part 1

220px-Along_With_the_Gods_-_The_Two_Worl

going to have part 3 & 4 next year.
↡ Advertisement

Incredibles 2 (2018) - 9/10

Fantastic fun and entertaining throughout with fast paced action scenes, plenty of jokes, and superbly stylish animation. 

The story is good, although it could have been better, but it manages to deal with its modern issues well and in a relevant way. 

Great range of characters and plenty of memorable moments, overall a very enjoyable film.

• Praise 1

Gattaca

Still as captivating as ever, was only going to put it on the background but end up watching it all. This has aged so well, I can’t think of anything in this being dated really, everything was stylised so the movie becomes a bubble and timeless.

• Dislike 1

Just watched it this morning. I would say, save your money. Expected story line, poor acting and its more suited to be a movie for the TV type..

anyone caught Crazy Rich Asians? good?

• Praise 3

Its not bad. Middle can get kind of slow. Acting by Yeoh is fantastic. Its also quite funny that the cv of three of the Asian actors are a former doctor and two lawyers. Talk about following the Asian line of thinking about education and profession. [laugh] Edited by Mason016
  • Praise 3

I watched it. It was entertaining and definitely an achievement for the Asian community but I'm not sure if I comprehend how it can be a blockbuster.

My POV that the crazy hype over this movie is not so much about the content of the movie but rather the breakthrough that the Asian community has in Hollywood with the all Asian casts.

• Praise 3

I'm looking forward to The Nun and Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. 

Already booked the cinema tickets for a movie gathering with Indo Harry Potter in Jakarta  [inlove]

Most people will like it but it was so so for me. I also preferred the earlier one with Andy Lau. Mark Chao is a bit too emotionless and Carina Lau is too old to play such a role. But that's just me.

my take is the writer and producer ought to be shot for making this kind of crappy movie.

• Praise 1

peppermint, a bit exaggerated where a woman can take on whole drug gang [sweatdrop]

attachicon.gifPeppermint.png

oh, was planning to catch this cos Jennifer Garner looks good in this, but then I saw the 14% score on Rotten Tomatoes ....  [:(]

• Praise 1