• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 177 praises

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,
Trying to search for a sticky question on how to post photo here but couldn’t find .

Do I still need to upload my photos to some online storage like photobucket and then cut and paste the link here?
Or now can be upload directly to Mcf ?

Besides photobucket, what reliable online photo storage are more ppl using? Cos I find that most ppl posting thru photobucket got their photo in MCF cannot load or got other problem.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can post directly la

Look at the button call attach files

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:17 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi,
Trying to search for a sticky question on how to post photo here but couldn’t find .

Do I still need to upload my photos to some online storage like photobucket and then cut and paste the link here?
Or now can be upload directly to Mcf ?

Besides photobucket, what reliable online photo storage are more ppl using? Cos I find that most ppl posting thru photobucket got their photo in MCF cannot load or got other problem.

Choose file

Attach this file

Add to post

Screenshot_2017-12-07-17-10-55-235_com.android.chrome.png

And pls use an app to resize it before you attach. Phones these days take photos with big files, and these photos take up lots of disk space and slow down loading. ^_^ [laugh] [laugh]
BanCoe and Dleodleo praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You may get Best Thread of the Month .   :D  

or not  [grin]

BanCoe and TangoElite praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:01 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The Attach button not available on the Mobile version. Might have to switch to Desktop mode to attach.

Just sharing
Bluepica and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:35 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Testing 1 2 3 phooo phooooo!

IMG-20190707-WA0006.jpg
Oh ... Finally know how to upload picture after 8 years
[laugh]
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:40 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Testing 1 2 3 phooo phooooo!

attachicon.gifIMG-20190707-WA0006.jpg
Oh ... Finally know how to upload picture after 8 years
[laugh]

eh.....count....why you count to 3 nia? What happened to 4-10?
Together We stand Alone

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:02 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

eh.....count....why you count to 3 nia? What happened to 4-10?

Dun laugh hor. Still learning from 4 onwards. 4,5,8,7,6 ...chay!!
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:07 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Oso many here like Preambree skool studi 1 like me 🤣🤣🤣

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:14 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your cuz, the other count didnt do a good job har?😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:34 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The Attach button not available on the Mobile version. Might have to switch to Desktop mode to attach.

Just sharing

On the mobile phone, scroll all the way down, look for "view page in desktop " option , next, in the editor mode, choose to use full editor option.

Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:27 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

1 strange thing I encounter is that some photo system dont allow posting...especially unusual or unique car pictures :a-confused:

"you are not allow to use the image on our community" something like that :a-SOS:

that time wanna post Back to Future car but almost all images dont allow except those from sister website  [rolleyes]

Make Love Not War

Posted 14 July 2019 - 03:58 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1 strange thing I encounter is that some photo system dont allow posting...especially unusual or unique car pictures :a-confused:

"you are not allow to use the image on our community" something like that :a-SOS:

that time wanna post Back to Future car but almost all images dont allow except those from sister website  [rolleyes]

I know what you mean.

So hard to post this photo.

I had to try so many times.

:D

4dea361cca2536d5e6822f01d340437e.jpg

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:59 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I know what you mean.

So hard to post this photo.

I had to try so many times.

:D

4dea361cca2536d5e6822f01d340437e.jpg

you are super the RIGHT SiFu  :a-toast:  [thumbsup]

Make Love Not War

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:38 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Other than photos...

what about videos huh? Is there an easy way to post? Or must upload to video site, then link there?

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:33 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My son loves taking close up of insects and snakes. He will google and ID them once we are back from the park. He has a few hundreds or even thousands of these pictures stored in PC. The parks that we visit during weekends vary. Hort Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh, Dairy Farm Park, Hinhede Park (lots of Pit Vipers here) and dunno what marsh? Kranji Marshes or something.

bro, that was a forest roach I think. Looks like a stealth fighter/bomber.

You guys should visit the parks and explore, very interesting!

Oh yah, just posted one picture and I remember my son said he need to watermark first or something.

Edited by Count-Bracula, 14 July 2019 - 11:37 PM.

Atrecord praised this
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:56 AM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My son loves taking close up of insects and snakes. He will google and ID them once we are back from the park. He has a few hundreds or even thousands of these pictures stored in PC. The parks that we visit during weekends vary. Hort Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh, Dairy Farm Park, Hinhede Park (lots of Pit Vipers here) and dunno what marsh? Kranji Marshes or something.

Oh yah, just posted one picture and I remember my son said he need to watermark first or something.

thank you bro...me very scare of Kar Zarch one  [bigcry]  :a-whiteflag:

Count-Bracula praised this
Make Love Not War

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:29 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How old is your son?

Sounds like he should major in Biology and go into research, since he has the interest.

Spring and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:46 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How old is your son?

Sounds like he should major in Biology and go into research, since he has the interest.

21 and serving NS now.

His weekends very occupied with visiting parks, I will ferry him around.
Lala81 praised this
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:16 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

21 and serving NS now.

His weekends very occupied with visiting parks, I will ferry him around.

And is he going to Uni, and if so, which course is he choosing?

i know some people like him - very interested in animals/plants.

Inlinefour praised this

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users