Music Concerts

kdash

went to Jacky Wu concert at Genting highland early this month, really enjoy the songs and all the jokes.

post-1109-0-81413300-1566269362_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

went to Jacky Wu concert at Genting highland early this month, really enjoy the songs and all the jokes.

Jacky Wu is a good entertainer.

and the musical from the original movie in early 80s, dun think many watched this movie.

This was a 1983 movie siah, guess many bro/sis here might not bored yet?!  [:p]  The theme song 酒矸倘賣無 super powerful.

• Praise 1

very touching too .... I  :TT_TT: at the last part . This movie got other notable songs too

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

very touching too .... I  :TT_TT: at the last part . This movie got other notable songs too

I watched this movie in cable tv when they show old movies, dont really remember the actual movie plot but know that it is a very touching movie.

Concert looking forward to. Last year not able to get any ticket for his 4 show at indoor stadium.

This time finally move to National Stadium.

post-29292-0-38939800-1566349438_thumb.jpg

10 minutes ago, Tohto said:

National Stadium and sold out in less than 2hr.

Lucky I got my ticket 😀

Screenshot_20190830-113702_Chrome.jpg

[thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

just like Jay Chou, first 2 concerts in national stadium also sold out within hour, but this year one not so fast liao [laugh]

my girl decided to go for EXO concert instead of JJ, also at national stadium. 

• Shocked 1

48 minutes ago, Tohto said:

National Stadium and sold out in less than 2hr.

Lucky I got my ticket 😀

Wa, even they shifted to stadium still sold out all tickets in less than 2 hours! 😳

good show, not much of the fancy effect but purely on music, get to know his life and his music better. I think because he moved to Beijing 20 years ago, majority of the audience at the concert were PRC.

rps20191026_235705.jpg

rps20191027_002747.jpg

• Praise 5

1 minute ago, Othello said:

@Jman888 Unker, are you going for this ?

673844281_2021-10-1307_56.48www.sistic_com.sg6583adda5701.thumb.jpg.00d7558ed91a4263744b56d0f9729651.jpg 

booked last week [laugh]

managed to get hold a piece of his latest album last month, can't find it in any record shops yet.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

booked last week [laugh]

managed to get hold a piece of his latest album last month, can't find it in any record shops yet.

I knew about this just morning on 97.2FM. Asked wifey wanna go or not, but maybe is I go alone unless can dump my boys somewhere 😁

Edited by Othello

1 hour ago, Othello said:

I knew about this just morning on 97.2FM. Asked wifey wanna go or not, but maybe is I go alone unless can dump my boys somewhere 😁

not much publicity for this event although it was publicized in some media on 30 Sep.

Drag your wife along lah, watching alone quite sad leh cos the seating are in pairs like in cinema,  mean nobody sit in front to block the view [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement