Music Concerts

kdash

They are both musicals mah. La Traviata and Phantom of the Opera, same same, or different ?

They did æ¢ç¥é»æ¢èª¿ musical some years ago. But I think é»æ¢èª¿ never quite catch on in mainland China, as well as Jay Chou and å±±æ­. [laugh]

LA traviata = opera

Phantom = musical

So, same same or different ? [laugh] [laugh]

Different.

Opera is an older form of performance. Should be as long as 300 hundred years ago. Mozart is a composer of several famous operas during that time.

Musical is more recent. But I guess it could have been evolved from operas of the olden days.

So in layman terms, musicals are present day's operas.

Different.

Opera is an older form of performance. Should be as long as 300 hundred years ago. Mozart is a composer of several famous operas during that time.

Musical is more recent. But I guess it could have been evolved from operas of the olden days.

So in layman terms, musicals are present day's operas.

i know! the opera singer have to 抖音 one :XD:

Celine Dion’s Singapore concert tickets will be priced from S$150 to S$1,200
By Genevieve Sarah Loh CNA
04 May 2018 10:23AM (Updated: 04 May 2018 11:44AM)

celine-dion-by-alix-malka.jpg
Celine Dion will perform in Singapore for the very first time at Marina Bay Sands. (Photo: Alix Malka )

SINGAPORE: Come July 3 and 4, Celine Dion will be performing her first concert in Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands Grand Ballroom. And she’s fully determined to give her local fans exactly what they want.

The multiple Grammy award-winning diva tells CNA Lifestyle that she wants her Singapore fans to “send me a list of the songs you want me to sing”.

“I don’t want to sound pretentious but there are some things from my repertoire that I cannot go on tour, on stage and not sing them,” she said during a group phone interview with the Singapore press ahead of her two-night concert in Singapore. 

“I cannot do this show and not sing The Power of Love, My Heart Will Go On, and Because You Love Me.” 

She added: “I’m going to sing the songs you want me to sing… the songs you hopefully want to hear. If you want to send me a list of the songs you want me to sing, I will sing them."

Tickets have been priced at S$150 for restricted view tickets and go all the way to S$1,200 for VVIP tickets. The VVIP package also comes with exclusive Celine Dion merchandise and an invite to a pre-concert reception.

Advanced tickets will go on sale on May 10 at 10am. Members of her official fan club TeamCeline will be able to purchase them before the general public through this advance pre-sale on May 10 and 11. 

There is also an opportunity for SingTel customers to purchase their tickets a little earlier on May 16 from 10am onwards. 

General public ticket sales will commence on 17 May from 10am. All tickets will be available only at www.marinabaysands.com/ticketing and Sistic.

Dion reiterated that performances in Singapore will not be the same as those in Las Vegas, where she will wrap up her seven-year residency Celine at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on June 9.   

In late March, Dion announced she had cancelled all her Vegas concerts until late May after revealing she’d been suffering from a middle ear disorder of the Eustachian tube - a persistent health problem that required her to undergo minor surgery.

She is due to resume her Las Vegas show on May 22 before embarking on her tour, which is scheduled to kick off on Jun 26 in Tokyo and will see her perform in Macau, Jakarta, Taipei, Bangkok, Manila, and of course, Singapore. 

“We said this year we’re going to change it a little bit and we’re going to places that we’ve never been before!” she said when asked if Vegas is getting a little claustrophobic after two long-running residencies. 

“And I want to meet some fans that I’ve never met before."

• Praise 1

Great concert at national stadium, it is the seating layout and sound system that make a different from Jay Chou concert, truly enjoy the show.

post-1109-0-79467100-1527994014_thumb.jpg

post-1109-0-56285900-1527994127_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

sound is good?

So much better than Jay Chou, partly the layout that only cover half the stadium compare to Jay Chou's concert that try to cover 70% i.e. more revenue but uneven sound.

You went to watch Jay Chou concert ah? Full house?

Mayday.
  • Praise 2

JJ 2 nights concert all sold in less than 45mins.

Sian....

Dun worry, add 2 more concert on 15 & 16, can try again :D

Hypersonic
(edited)

Where you saw this? Weekday not nice.

Sporthubtix no update leh

Didn't expect him to be so popular.

Speed of sold out like 张学友.

Edited by Tohto

Where you saw this? Weekday not nice.

Sporthubtix no update leh

Didn't expect him to be so popular.

Speed of sold out like 张学友.

post-1109-0-15267300-1529121437_thumb.jpg
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

JJ 2 nights concert all sold in less than 45mins. 

Sian....

JJ concent sold out even faster than Jacky Cheung concert? Didnt know JJ concert is so popular?

Edited by 13177

Hypersonic

Queue 2hr online for the 2 addition concert. At the end still fully sold out and did not manage to get any ticket.

What make me more angry is 黄牛票 already on sale.

Supersonic

Queue 2hr online for the 2 addition concert. At the end still fully sold out and did not manage to get any ticket.

What make me more angry is 黄牛票 already on sale.

JJ's concert so hot ah? Total performance are 4 show? And all fully sold out?

↡ Advertisement