Music Concerts

kdash

Hypersonic
(edited)

JJ's concert so hot ah? Total performance are 4 show? And all fully sold out?

2 addition show on sale today morning at 10am.

Fully sold in 2hrs.

He is already recognised as a mandarine song 天王 in the Chinese song market.

He is really good.

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Queue 2hr online for the 2 addition concert. At the end still fully sold out and did not manage to get any ticket.

What make me more angry is é»ç票 already on sale.

Yup carousell selling some at $500 per ticket after one hour on the first day of stahub/Great eastern sales [sweatdrop]

Supersonic

Yup carousell selling some at $500 per ticket after one hour on the first day of stahub/Great eastern sales [sweatdrop]

$500 for which category ticket? Got people buy ah?

Their concert will be on 1 December at Indoor stadium, this could be the last chance to see Sam Hui's live concert   [thumbsup]

910dd3e18c14433f9781b5a5bcefccd3.jpeg

• Praise 2

Their concert will be on 1 December at Indoor stadium, this could be the last chance to see Sam Hui's live concert   [thumbsup]

started selling yesterday, cheapest ticket all sold out, 4 side stage like Jacky Cheung but ticket price cheaper   [laugh]

Events-Detail-Banner-770x425.jpg

• Praise 1

started selling yesterday, cheapest ticket all sold out, 4 side stage like Jacky Cheung but ticket price cheaper [laugh]

Events-Detail-Banner-770x425.jpg

you going to watch?

you going to watch?

[nod]  [nod]  old man watching 2 older man singing   [laugh]  [laugh]

the last Sam Hui solo concert here he already look very old liao, i wonder if he can still sing now  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

[nod][nod] old man watching 2 older man singing [laugh][laugh]

the last Sam Hui solo concert here he already look very old liao, i wonder if he can still sing now [sweatdrop]

sure can! singers can preserve their voices for a long time

[nod]  [nod]  old man watching 2 older man singing   [laugh]  [laugh]

the last Sam Hui solo concert here he already look very old liao, i wonder if he can still sing now  [sweatdrop]

Sam Hui is 70 year old liao. Actually 70 year old not say very old esp when people tend to have longer lifespan now. Alan Tam is 68 year old. So you are watching 2 old man total age of 138 year old singing.  [laugh]

Sam Hui is 70 year old liao. Actually 70 year old not say very old esp when people tend to have longer lifespan now. Alan Tam is 68 year old. So you are watching 2 old man total age of 138 year old singing.  [laugh]

Alan still active as he hold concert almost every year, watched his in 2016 and still waiting the 温拿五虎 concert here as he promised.

I saw Sam and Lam concert in Hong Kong last year. It was sold out and guess what.......

More than 70% of the people at least 60 years and above.......

Edited by Piyopico
  • Praise 1

I saw Sam and Lam concert in Hong Kong last year. It was sold out and guess what.......

More than 70% of the people at least 60 years and above.......

Jacky Cheung concert also give lighting baton that sync by organiser but need to leave behind after the concert.

You going to Andy Lau concert in HK end of this year?  very difficult to get ticket.

For big star, difficult to get their concert ticket in HK de, even they might have many nights of concert held.

Jacky Cheung concert also give lighting baton that sync by organiser but need to leave behind after the concert.

You going to Andy Lau concert in HK end of this year? very difficult to get ticket.

I would like to and if cannot get ticket just buy from the legal resellers over internet lor. Thatz what I did for my HK Sam & Tam and Macau Jacky Cheung concerts, the latter just to experience his concert overseas.... but just speak more Canto, songs same leh
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1