Dining table expansion top

Bluepica

My house dining table is those cheap round marble type can only sit max 4 person.

I want to add a wooden top on it like kopitiam when there's guess around so can sit at least 10 persons.

anyone know where can I order such custom make wooden top?

↡ Advertisement

go and camp at some nearby zhichar place and kapo one from there haha... 

ok jokes aside, i am currently using an Ikea extendable wooden table, can seat up to 10 pax comfortably... if your house is small size like mine, the ability to adjust the table top is very useful. there are many such dining tables available at furniture shops around SG. 

post-195148-0-53984800-1512721269.jpg

My house dining table is those cheap round marble type can only sit max 4 person.

I want to add a wooden top on it like kopitiam when there's guess around so can sit at least 10 persons.

anyone know where can I order such custom make wooden top?

Marble table???

U kapo from old kopi tiam ?

Marble table???

U kapo from old kopi tiam ?ððð

U got the marble chairs too? Hipster cool leh

Those old style chair with marble in the center loh... very cheap one... any furniture shop got sell

better buy a new one, some of the dining table in ikea can be extended by its length when needed, retract to original round shape after using it.

Cannot throw lei... it suites my home... akso not always got ppl come over... prefer to sit one table rather than separating another table

They those old furniture shops but the problem is that the base must be stable enough and need a table cloth too.

Or you can try old zi char restaurant see can borrow if you need it only short term.

They those old furniture shops but the problem is that the base must be stable enough and need a table cloth too.

Or you can try old zi char restaurant see can borrow if you need it only short term.

I was thinking of borrow too haha... but from my downstairs RC they used it for 7th month dinner... lol

can try this foldable type, very portable, can open as a separate table on stack on your current table

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/IMOK-ROUND-FOLDING-TABLE-FOLD-TABLE-ROUND-TABLE-CIRCULAR-FOLDING/503715687?banner_no=1305330

Eh! Good idea lei! Actually we got max ppl... usually those restaurant wedding table how big har for 10 pax with a lazy Suzy ?

He just want to add wooden table top as extension and expansion to its diameter. Normally these sar kat pan tops are relatively light, no issue one.

Marble is very heavy.

Unless TS has fix the place like forever...  [laugh]

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement