Yole Yogurt

Blueray

No le, i walked past basement at taka yesterday, queue so long sia and thought what people are queuing, and it turned out to be gong cha!  :o

ahh i see... means Yole really not so good huh... 

↡ Advertisement

I've tried. Not bad. Yole has strawberry flavour and original flavour to choose from but they taste abit sour compared to llaollao.

Both has different toppings too. Yole has durian topping.

Their price should be the same. I bought the large size S$6.90 (same price as llaollao Large) but its yogurt is a lot more cos their cup is bigger and deeper.

My kids said llao llao taste better.

dont know why my wife and me find it exactly the same as llaollao. Maybe just rebranding of name.

• Praise 2

llao llao taste better still can close down?! Looks like Yole might not sustain very long?! So is there long queue at Yole when you go buy?

Franchising problems.

Gong Cha was very popular before it closed down.

Luckily back again.  [thumbsup]

Dun know leh.  Saturday at Compass One somemore - a day and place where crowd is expected.

Might end up like Liho...

• Praise 1

sounds good, i might go and try it soon although i always feel yougurt is always so expensive in singapore

I've tried.  Not bad.  Yole has strawberry flavour and original flavour to choose from but they taste abit sour compared to llaollao.

Both has different toppings too.  Yole has durian topping.

Their price should be the same.  I bought the large size S$6.90 (same price as llaollao Large) but its yogurt is a lot more cos their cup is bigger and deeper.

My kids said llao llao taste better.

• Praise 2

I also tried Yole. Ya quite similar in taste compared to llaolao. Think this one will survive better than Li-Ho

So far still havent pass by any Yole outlet yet. Liho really have problem sustain cause always see their outlet not many people de.

Tried a small one, yogurt + 1 topping.

Tasted ok to me, not the soft and creamy type, hard and substantial.

Still think the over-sized plastic spoon is a waste of resources.

post-15968-0-84196600-1513065410_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 4

business opportunity!!! quick, who wants to franchise??? 

Frozen yogurt chain llaollao 'far from finished' in Singapore, it says

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/frozen-yogurt-chain-llaollao-far-from-finished-in-singapore-9493366

SINGAPORE: Spanish frozen yogurt chain llaollao, which saw its 29 Singapore outlets replaced by another froyo brand, Yole, called the closure a "disappointing" and "unilateral decision" on the part of its master franchisee, adding that the brand was "far from finished" in Singapore. 

In a Facebook post on Tuesday (Dec 13), llaollao said the company with which it had been developing its brand in Singapore had "unilaterally decided" to close all the establishments in the country and reopen them under the Yole Frozen Yogurt brand. 

• Praise 2

https://www.facebook.com/llaollaoSingapore/photos/a.668588463157992.1073741824.518168531533320/2030168586999966/?type=3

The owners of llao llao claims Yole is not even from Europe. Now waiting for some businessman to take over the llao llao franchise.

can tell that Yole is a rush rush job although the website in Taiwan just few months ago, How can it be from Europe.

can tell that Yole is a rush rush job although the website in Taiwan just few months ago, How can it be from Europe.

i think ive tried the old stock. thats why i find the taste exactly the same.

i think ive tried the old stock. thats why i find the taste exactly the same.

they took the recipe, tweet a bit come out with menu item 95% similarity but claim no infringement.