• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
753 replies to this topic | 1,331 praises

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:14 AM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Vios was only attractive when they sold at 69k for base model around late last year with delivery bout 4-5 months later.

Back to crazy ass prices now.

I find toyota cars price are getting crazy, thats why their altis and vios not as best selling as last time.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:28 AM

GTO-1
  • GTO-1
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

BM probably messed up the pricing of Vios.

About 6 months ago the pricing was good for about 1 month.

There is a new vios in my Condo. Maybe a month old and new SMHxxxxx number plate.

Yesterday noticed there is a big gash/dent down the side. Heart pain.

Edited by GTO-1, 13 February 2019 - 11:29 AM.

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    Author Image

There is a new vios in my Condo. Maybe a month old and new SMHxxxxx number plate.

And maybe this is y they include this as a Freebies
First time see such freebies

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2019-02-13-14-21-31-057_com.android.chrome.png

GTO-1 praised this

Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:46 PM

charsiewfan
  • Premium member
    charsiewfan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

why did u modified so much? Old vios?

New vios i heard sound proof is improved right?

Yes, very quiet. 

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:20 AM

Albertstain
  • Albertstain
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

ooks like BM realised they are missing out on this range of the market.

Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:40 PM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yes, very quiet.

MY review also note that its quieter than the previous gen and also when compared to Honda City.
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:56 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

MY review also note that its quieter than the previous gen and also when compared to Honda City.

Malaysian spec model may not be the same as the version here.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:20 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

People jealous. What to do!!!

Malaysian spec model may not be the same as the version here.

Their specs much better. 360 degree camera n blind spot monitoring. Moreover the car cam seems to be from the factory

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:40 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes, west coast. quite ulu.

Yes. You can arrange a grab for transport. Beside RSYC.

I did sunroof. [laugh]

I was contemplating doing that awkward well. Eventually shelf that idea and donhe up the SP.

why did u modified so much? Old vios?

New vios i heard sound proof is improved right?

Yes. Registered 2006!😀 scraped in 2016.

Anyway back then I paid 52k plus including of coe.

Vios was only attractive when they sold at 69k for base model around late last year with delivery bout 4-5 months later.

Back to crazy ass prices now.

Look at the price I stated for a Thai make vios. 😀

Is it! Must go test drive then.
My vios weighed around 900kg back then. What is the Wight now?

Edited by Kopites, 14 February 2019 - 07:36 PM.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:30 AM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    4th Gear
    Author Image

People jealous. What to do!!!
Their specs much better. 360 degree camera n blind spot monitoring. Moreover the car cam seems to be from the factory

The 360 camera is not from factory but rather a local product of UMW(MY).

Edited by Cypher, 15 February 2019 - 07:40 AM.

I'm a healthy student.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:01 AM

Selina_cd65
  • Selina_cd65
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The 360 camera is not from factory but rather a local product of UMW(MY).

If want I think can ask My workshop to install. From YouTube review, the reviewer show it has extra button to press on to activate the 360 camera. Not build in to the media player.

Yes. You can arrange a grab for transport. Beside RSYC.
I was contemplating doing that awkward well. Eventually shelf that idea and donhe up the SP.
Yes. Registered 2006!ð scraped in 2016.

Anyway back then I paid 52k plus including of coe.
Look at the price I stated for a Thai make vios. ð
Is it! Must go test drive then.
My vios weighed around 900kg back then. What is the Wight now?

1080kg +/-

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:01 PM

Selina_cd65
  • Selina_cd65
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Collected my vios this morning. Went to change the tyre, upgrade the dash cam and install the tpms. Satisfy with the car now.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:02 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Collected my vios this morning. Went to change the tyre, upgrade the dash cam and install the tpms. Satisfy with the car now.

Spend how much?

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:09 PM

Selina_cd65
  • Selina_cd65
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Spend how much?

Tyre T005A 480
Thinkware x700 with GPS module 500
Steelmate Tpms S9 and tyre inflator 170

Total demand on my pocket 1150.
Kopites praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: vios ad, borneo, vios, returns and 1 more...

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users