• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
825 replies to this topic | 1,369 praises

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:49 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Went down to BM and try measuring the back seat width of various models using my palm. I find that the width are about same for Vios, Altis, Harrier and CH-R. The camry standout to have much wider width than the above. Ok i abit boliao but i was there making payment for my new vios G which iâll be collecting next monday :)

How can it be? Harrier to Vios is quite a big different in size. You look at the width of the arm rest between driver and front passenger u can tell the difference.

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:19 PM

Shern25
  • Shern25
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How can it be? Harrier to Vios is quite a big different in size. You look at the width of the arm rest between driver and front passenger u can tell the difference.

how i estimate is i sit in the middle of the car and use my palm to measure from edge of the backseat to the side of my butt. Harrier, Altis, CH-R and vios are measured 2.5 length of my palm. But camry is clearly longer than 2.5 length, about 2.7 length of my palm. I’m trying to find the interior dimensions of these models but cannot find. Anyone has these data? Note that larger exterior width may note translate to larger interior width. Like the mercedes GLA has longer exterior width than the A class but shorter interior width so it’s more spacious in the A class than in GLA.
<<< When you're faced with discouraging moments, just tell yourself: it could have been worse... >>>

Posted 26 June 2019 - 10:10 PM

camrysfe
  • camrysfe
    4th Gear
    Author Image

One is a sedan? One is a suv. Different target customers, different pricing
RadX

One is new, the other is eol already.

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:43 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Vios is consider an expensive car for this class, n specially with the specs n features they r offering

Selling at 76k plus for the basic version now

Posted 04 July 2019 - 12:16 PM

Tradekarman
  • Tradekarman
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

New/upcoming Vios E owner here.

Book mine at $74988 non guaranteed bid with:
Free leather upgrade
300 petrol voucher
3 year free service

COE successful but need to wait till Sept/ Oct to get car, fingers crossed I’ll get it quicker.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 July 2019 - 02:53 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

New/upcoming Vios E owner here.

Book mine at $74988 non guaranteed bid with:
Free leather upgrade
300 petrol voucher
3 year free service

COE successful but need to wait till Sept/ Oct to get car, fingers crossed Iâll get it quicker.

You will never go wrong with a vios. Happy waiting m

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: vios ad, borneo, vios, returns and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users