Vios returns to BM in 2018

Defcon

Some photos I took as I was near Ubi n saw the car at the showroom car park lot. What I like was the flat floor in the rear. Not since the Civic FD has there been a real flat floor rear though some like Altis is almost flat. Looks good n not cheapo.

post-48108-0-42837300-1513393092_thumb.jpeg

post-48108-0-17893700-1513393113_thumb.jpeg

post-48108-0-36175700-1513393130_thumb.jpeg

post-48108-0-41737800-1513393150_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

Some photos I took as I was near Ubi n saw the car at the showroom car park lot. What I like was the flat floor in the rear. Not since the Civic FD has there been a real flat floor rear though some like Altis is almost flat. Looks good n not cheapo.

back row seems to be a bit squeezy in terms of legroom? since the driver seat looks to be pushed quite in front in the pics. overall still looks decent for the price.
  • Praise 1

Sienta standard is a better deal

sienta 2nd row feels like a bench to me. Not the standard i would expect from a regular toyota sedan.

back row seems to be a bit squeezy in terms of legroom? since the driver seat looks to be pushed quite in front in the pics. overall still looks decent for the price.

I think cos the armrest seems abit far back thereby eating into the centre rear space but overall I think it’s acceptable space n with the rear flat floor, it shld be able to sit 3 comfortably.

• Praise 3

sienta 2nd row feels like a bench to me. Not the standard i would expect from a regular toyota sedan.

yeah but Sienta is marketed as a 6 seater. anyway for me, one of my baby carseats is in the centre row so usually only one person sits beside. 

I think cos the armrest seems abit far back thereby eating into the centre rear space but overall I think it’s acceptable space n with the rear flat floor, it shld be able to sit 3 comfortably.

sounds good. with the 7 airbags and safety features, and the friendly price, i think Vios will sell decently well. 

yeah but Sienta is marketed as a 6 seater. anyway for me, one of my baby carseats is in the centre row so usually only one person sits beside. 

sounds good. with the 7 airbags and safety features, and the friendly price, i think Vios will sell decently well. 

ah u drive one. very sensible choice.

I generally prefer being seated/taking my nap in a sedan vs a SUV/MPV

Looks good in black.

Rear leg room looks decently adequate for its class except the center armrest is too protruding to the rear leg room. Not really useful unless there are rear air con vents.

Dash design looks quite good and decent.  

Edited by DACH

G9 made in Japan, you can't compare with the altis which is made in tumyam

Assembled in Thailand only right? The parts are essentially still from the Japan plant - no?

Isn't the g9 corolla launched in 2000?

So, even if your aunt's car is the oldest batch,and is still driving it, it is at most 18 years old next year.

I would only be 20 years old somewhere about 2020

*it not I (errata)

Thanks

I apologise for the poorness of my reply.

She drove it for 16 years, and then sold it off as she no longer needed to drive. But it was still going strong and could easily last till the end of its COE. Hope that clarified.

• Dislike 1

ah u drive one. very sensible choice.

I generally prefer being seated/taking my nap in a sedan vs a SUV/MPV

yeah, Sienta is currently one of the most economical 7-seaters in the market, and Toyota-made some more... 

some of the spacious SUVs and MPVs are actually quite luxurious and comfortable for long distance journeys, with individual seats for each passenger. alas, the prices are also quite luxurious haha...  [sweatdrop]

Assembled in Thailand only right? The parts are essentially still from the Japan plant - no?

at least for Sienta, the Indo-made ones are of good quality as well, if comparing apple to apple with the JDM version. there will be some differences in terms of interior trim and engine specs, but still reliable in terms of build quality. 

Edited by kdash

yeah, Sienta is currently one of the most economical 7-seaters in the market, and Toyota-made some more... 

some of the spacious SUVs and MPVs are actually quite luxurious and comfortable for long distance journeys, with individual seats for each passenger. alas, the prices are also quite luxurious haha...  [sweatdrop]

at least for Sienta, the Indo-made ones are of good quality as well, if comparing apple to apple with the JDM version. there will be some differences in terms of interior trim and engine specs, but still reliable in terms of build quality. 

Yours is BM or PI?

Honda as well and so far, these are the only 2 ADs that allow this as far as I know.

But Honda u pay in cash, there is no discount leh. Unlike hyundai, pay cash or loan still same price.

But Honda u pay in cash, there is no discount leh. Unlike hyundai, pay cash or loan still same price.

I’m not sure I’m following what u saying.

For Honda like Hyundai, u get the same price whether u take the loan, insurance or pay cash n settle your own insurance. There are quite a few ADs that insist u take a minimum loan, insurance n in some cases even trade in with them else the new car sell price will be higher. These 2 ADs don’t practise this.

• Praise 4

Iâm not sure Iâm following what u saying.

For Honda like Hyundai, u get the same price whether u take the loan, insurance or pay cash n settle your own insurance. There are quite a few ADs that insist u take a minimum loan, insurance n in some cases even trade in with them else the new car sell price will be higher. These 2 ADs donât practise this.

Go and download the price list of Honda from sgcarmart. Look at the price list of last 2 columns.

The last column price is only valid when you take their approved insurance and loan from their approached finance companies.

Look at the fine print number 2. Printed towards the bottom of the flyer for Honda.

Go and download the price list of Honda from sgcarmart. Look at the price list of last 2 columns.

The last column price is only valid when you take their approved insurance and loan from their approached finance companies.

Look at the fine print number 2. Printed towards the bottom of the flyer for Honda.

Ok thks, I get what u mean now.

Couple of mths back, when I visited Kah showroom, the SE told me no T&C ie can take insurance outside n no need finance thru them. I guess they may have changed it or the SE misinformed me but good u point this out n that means only Hyundai is really no T&C n price quoted is with no strings attached.

• Praise 9

seems like not the trendier dash seen on tomyum yaris activ

Dashboard-Toyota-Yaris-ATIV-2017-Thailan

• Praise 1

The passenger and driver seats are pushed very much to the front.. The rear centre console protrudes too much..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1