EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

Ezbuy woes lead to surge in business for its competitors

SINGAPORE – Ezbuy’s competitors have seen a surge in business, with some reporting new customer sign-ups numbering in the thousands since the e-commerce firm’s problems first surfaced in November.

SGshop, Peeka, and Oops – agents who also purchase from e-marketplace Taobao – are all seeing a huge wave of customers joining them. Taobao agents work as middlemen to communicate with the merchant on behalf of customers, as well as make payment and ship products to the customers.

The firms told TODAY that a majority of these customers are from Ezbuy.

these competitors can take the opportunity to earn as much as they can, until TB tracks them down... 

Wow. I'm begining to suspect that TB is preventing me from shipping out items to the Ezbuy ship-4-me address.

Many items in my Ezbuy cart suddenly became not available and out of stock.  -_-

Luckily all items I bought in November arrived without much delay.

• Praise 1

the ezbuy fiasco is a calculated move by Jack Ma.

Intentionally wait till 11.11 with lots of orders, then just freeze their accts.

these competitors can take the opportunity to earn as much as they can, until TB tracks them down... 

Yes. it's very clear that TB did this because they are heavily vested in lazada here locally. 

I highly doubt any of our neighbouring countries, similar operations are being targeted.

Wow. I'm begining to suspect that TB is preventing me from shipping out items to the Ezbuy ship-4-me address.

News already report that even their warehouse address in china also kenna blocked. The Ezbuy ceo mentioned that, even the new warehouse address kenna blocked within a few days. Tao bao is monitoring ezbuy very closely. They probably have insider in ezbuy.
  • Praise 3

why dun u guys just buy from qoo10?

Cos based on data, more than 50% of qoo10/carousell/shopee sellers take stock from Taobao... just see how many shops mysteriously go on holiday or got delays once ezbuy uplorry.

They really got to imprive their lazada's tao bao. Description translations are bad. Range of items very limited. Can't contact seller directly for inquiries.

↡ Advertisement