EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

News already report that even their warehouse address in china also kenna blocked. The Ezbuy ceo mentioned that, even the new warehouse address kenna blocked within a few days. Tao bao is monitoring ezbuy very closely. They probably have insider in ezbuy.

it's not difficult for them to find out cos TB for several years have been having big data algorithms and teams tracking their alipay and TB network.

They really got to imprive their lazada's tao bao. Description translations are bad. Range of items very limited. Can't contact seller directly for inquiries.

it's so confusing. U want to buy one type of thing, they give u 1000 listings with a terrible search matching.

all zero reviews. all different prices  [:|]

You must understand that anti-competition is a normal and acceptable practice there.

China ... got connections is king.

Just have to see who's in XJP's good books now lor   [laugh]

alibaba did it's national duty liao. helped bail out state owned company  [dead]

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i wait till my daughter outgrow the size i ordered... damn fed up

wow that sounds like a long wait... we also very scared to buy clothes for our kids cause they grow so fast...

IMHO,  seems like EZBUY is having their own logistics network especially in SG, by-passing Singpost. .

Alibaba has stakes in both Singpost and Lazada.  Lazada moves next to Singpost and uses Singpost.

Open letter from ezbuy CEO to Jack Ma

(but i can tell you that this letter is not 100% written by him...)

致马云的一封公开信: 你们太欺负人了,不带这样的!

尊敬的马云马总,

我叫何建,一个工科生,大学毕业后在集成电路领域工作了将近10年,在这个领域负责的最后一个主要项目是在新加坡Global Foundries 的iPhone4里面用的Broadcom的一个通讯芯片。我挺热爱工程师这个角色,因为他有机会解决很多很多的不同的问题,创造价值。

我和几个新加坡的小伙伴,在2010的时候,因为感觉到新加坡当时基本没有网购,非常不方便,也陆续听过很多阿里的故事和您的演讲,我们觉得我们也能做些事情,帮助新加坡人们生活的更方便,就一起出来创立了65daigou,帮助新加坡人从中国网购商品,主要是您的淘宝网。 我们没有融资,就在Yew Tee一个小小的客厅起步,这一年我儿子也出生了,他是躺在小摇篮里在货堆中长大的。

Read more link: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzU4OTMzODg1Ng%3D%3D&mid=2247483674&idx=1&sn=c6eaee2479ed6b2cfe32cdbbf053d614&chksm=fdce409dcab9c98b9fd07b73614b940381b02d358a98f505932038daa5831f13dcd2483bcfa3&mpshare=1&scene=1&srcid=1208ce2c7SwtatIAlwUunEwa#rd

Alibaba's response: here

Edited by chryst
  • Praise 2

致马云的一封公开信: 你们太欺负人了,不带这样的!

尊敬的马云马总,

我叫何建,一个工科生,大学毕业后在集成电路领域工作了将近10年,在这个领域负责的最后一个主要项目是在新加坡Global Foundries 的iPhone4里面用的Broadcom的一个通讯芯片。我挺热爱工程师这个角色,因为他有机会解决很多很多的不同的问题,创造价值。

我和几个新加坡的小伙伴,在2010的时候,因为感觉到新加坡当时基本没有网购,非常不方便,也陆续听过很多阿里的故事和您的演讲,我们觉得我们也能做些事情,帮助新加坡人们生活的更方便,就一起出来创立了65daigou,帮助新加坡人从中国网购商品,主要是您的淘宝网。 我们没有融资,就在Yew Tee一个小小的客厅起步,这一年我儿子也出生了,他是躺在小摇篮里在货堆中长大的。

Read more link: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzU4OTMzODg1Ng%3D%3D&mid=2247483674&idx=1&sn=c6eaee2479ed6b2cfe32cdbbf053d614&chksm=fdce409dcab9c98b9fd07b73614b940381b02d358a98f505932038daa5831f13dcd2483bcfa3&mpshare=1&scene=1&srcid=1208ce2c7SwtatIAlwUunEwa#rd

dun understand how their system work and why ezbuy was accused and perhaps they did profit from these purchases which majority are not to direct consumer but retailers who resell the goods.

never bought from taobao before, no lose for me  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

è´é©¬äºçä¸å°å¬å¼ä¿¡: 你们太欺è´äººäºï¼ä¸å¸¦è¿æ ·çï¼

å°æ¬ç马äºé©¬æ»ï¼

æå«ä½å»ºï¼ä¸ä¸ªå·¥ç§çï¼å¤§å­¦æ¯ä¸åå¨éæçµè·¯é¢åå·¥ä½äºå°è¿10å¹´ï¼å¨è¿ä¸ªé¢åè´è´£çæåä¸ä¸ªä¸»è¦é¡¹ç®æ¯å¨æ°å å¡Global Foundries çiPhone4éé¢ç¨çBroadcomçä¸ä¸ªé讯è¯çãææºç­ç±å·¥ç¨å¸è¿ä¸ªè§è²ï¼å ä¸ºä»ææºä¼è§£å³å¾å¤å¾å¤çä¸åçé®é¢ï¼åé ä»·å¼ã

æåå ä¸ªæ°å å¡çå°ä¼ä¼´ï¼å¨2010çæ¶åï¼å ä¸ºæè§å°æ°å å¡å½æ¶åºæ¬æ²¡æç½è´­ï¼é常ä¸æ¹ä¾¿ï¼ä¹éç»­å¬è¿å¾å¤é¿éçæäºåæ¨çæ¼è®²ï¼æ们è§å¾æ们ä¹è½åäºäºæï¼å¸®å©æ°å å¡äººä»¬çæ´»çæ´æ¹ä¾¿ï¼å°±ä¸èµ·åºæ¥åç«äº65daigouï¼å¸®å©æ°å å¡äººä»ä¸­å½ç½è´­ååï¼ä¸»è¦æ¯æ¨çæ·å®ç½ã æ们没æèèµï¼å°±å¨Yew Teeä¸ä¸ªå°å°ç客åèµ·æ­¥ï¼è¿ä¸å¹´æå¿å­ä¹åºçäºï¼ä»æ¯èººå¨å°æ篮éå¨è´§å ä¸­é¿å¤§çã

Read more link: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzU4OTMzODg1Ng%3D%3D&mid=2247483674&idx=1&sn=c6eaee2479ed6b2cfe32cdbbf053d614&chksm=fdce409dcab9c98b9fd07b73614b940381b02d358a98f505932038daa5831f13dcd2483bcfa3&mpshare=1&scene=1&srcid=1208ce2c7SwtatIAlwUunEwa#rd

This is like a selar fish arguing with a shark about right of way in an ocean lol...
  • Praise 1

dun understand how their system work and why ezbuy was accused and perhaps they did profit from these purchases which majority are not to direct consumer but retailers who resell the goods.

never bought from taobao before, no lose for me  [laugh]  [laugh]

EZBuy uses a much inferior exchange rate, and makes some money through the process. On top of that, it's agent fees and shipping fees. Some items can have ridiculous shipping fees if you are not careful. Anyway, some of the Taobao stuff are so cheap, just let Ezbuy earn a bit, for our convenience.

Items containing bluetooth are sent via sensitive air instead of economy air. Twice I have ordered stuff with bluetooth, always bought the item that uses economy air. Once they changed to sensitive air without additional charge, second one arrived using economy air.

My 11/11 shopping list casualties: 9 items ordered, 1 got canceled soon after order, 2 more got canceled after order placed, 1 item declared as shipping to overseas warehouse but never arrived. Called the customer service, who told me the tracking number was issued but item never dispatched. Managed to cancel that too. 1 item currently still stuck in "Prepare Shipment", received 4 items in 2 different shipments.

Sigh.

• Praise 2

This is like a selar fish arguing with a shark about right of way in an ocean lol...

the way i see it is a spurned mistress telling her sugar daddy 你不要欺负我...

• Praise 2

My wife just told me EZbuy announced the problems have been resolved and they are now taking orders for 12/12 December sale. Free agent fee wor....

Dun dare to buy anymore ....... still got stuff stocked.

• Praise 2

My wife just told me EZbuy announced the problems have been resolved and they are now taking orders for 12/12 December sale. Free agent fee wor....

I will wait and see how. They must be having some major cash flow issues right now if they are actively refunding customers and their customer pool dropped a lot...

Ha im supposed to check out some stuff from tb. But now feeling pissed with tb. Hahaha

the way i see it is a spurned mistress telling her sugar daddy ä½ ä¸è¦æ¬ºè´æ...

Good analogy. Haha but that's grossly overvaluing ezbuy.

Ezbuy is really nothing to a company of alibaba size.

Edited by Lala81

i bought from Ezbuy 2 days ago.
  • Praise 1

i bought from Ezbuy 2 days ago. ð

I hv to use them because they r cheaper than Qoo10 and they are in English. I dun really understand how taobao works and I dun like to read chinese. ð

Give them a chance ba.

I use lazada now..... llst
  • Praise 1

Good analogy. Haha but that's grossly overvaluing ezbuy.

Ezbuy is really nothing to a company of alibaba size.

i didn't say is syt mistress hahahaha. but their figures are way beyond decent if you compare them to local ecommerce. 

The Ezbuy Buy-for-me (diagou) service for China products still not available.   Seems like they have not resolved the issues with Taobao

The Ezbuy Buy-for-me (diagou) service for China products still not available.   Seems like they have not resolved the issues with Taobao

this is the service that they banned, concierge service i think still can. 

↡ Advertisement