EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

this is the service that they banned, concierge service i think still can. 

hi, can advise what is the difference?  Rather confuse by this, as I found some items and saved it in my favorites list.   Tried to check out, but the message "Buy for me service for china products" not available.

Thanks in advance, noob in this.

↡ Advertisement

hi, can advise what is the difference?  Rather confuse by this, as I found some items and saved it in my favorites list.   Tried to check out, but the message "Buy for me service for china products" not available.

Thanks in advance, noob in this.

Buy for me : you shop yourself on any of the sites they offer, give them the link & item payment, they order + courier to their warehouse in respective country + ship to sg, you choose home delivery or self collection

Ship for me : you shop yourself on any of the sites they offer, pay for the item and warehouse courier yourself (warehouse address provided by them), they ship to sg, you choose home delivery or self collection

you won't know item weight until it reaches warehouse. for above 2.

Ezbuy : catalogue. item info already recorded in database so you know item weight. item could be you ownself pick from site and conveniently already in database so no bill shock for shipping to sg.

Prime : membership program. ship anything you want subject to approval of item at $2.99 flat per parcel checkout.

all of the above are subject to agent fees,

• Praise 1

After 40 years of learn Chinese campaign but most ppl cannot buy things from Chinese website .. Means what?

I understand Chinese but also duno how to navigate their website [laugh]
  • Praise 1

actually nothing to complain about.

basically ezbuy is leeching off taobao.

u lucky they let u leech abit, 

if they dun , cannot blame them also.

• Praise 1

bad words is leech but to be fair, they help to create awareness of taobao over the years.

just like Microsoft close one eyes in early days when pirated copy was every where. Why? cos it let users familiar with the applications and hard to find alternatives even until now.

• Praise 1

I understand Chinese but also duno how to navigate their website [laugh]

Me too. I find it troublesome to find shipping agent to ship over and they would only be able to advise shipment price after they consolidate the items.

Thus I rather pay abit more to buy from Ezbuy. At least I know the shipping fee b4 I purchase. Moreover they are there to help should there be any complaints.

• Praise 4

Not leeching la.

They are providing a service that TB doesn't do and helping TB open up the market to customers who otherwise might not be buying.

• Praise 2

Not leeching la.

They are providing a service that TB doesn't do and helping TB open up the market to customers who otherwise might not be buying.

ya maybe leeching sound bad

10 years ago tabao still haven open up sg market.

u can say that they make use of each other, both got benefit and money to make.

but now after 10 years, taobao already open the market themself.

u cannot take it for granted taobao will forever let u be the middleman and make a sum in between

(yeah it sound very cruel)

i am facing the same problem myself, i am the dealer selling to end user, i take from the supplier for more then 10 years , 

but there is no stopping them if my supplier decided to open a chain selling at supplier price to end user. if u get wat i mean, 

i can only blame myself for sticking to the comfort zone for so many years and not evolving.

now we are changing to more service oriented rather then complete on price with supplier.

and there is no stopping my supplier from 1 day decide to stop supplying me all together

• Praise 3

Wah new stunt ah? Since when got charges for warehouse collection?

attachicon.gifecibai.jpg

What is this man? Like that they can prepare to close shop.

On the other hand, after much to and fro with the customer service, they allowed me to return a winter jacket for refund, because I proved to them the measurement is more than 3cm off compared to their sizing chart.

• Praise 1

Why buy from ezbuy?

I buy directly from seller in TB and it would allow me to choose a "consolidated forwarder"(CF) 集运站in China.

Seller will delvier to this CF

Then this China CF will deliver to a logistic partner in Singapore who will send directly to my house.

Indeed 11/11 has delay the delviery due to too many parcels coming in.

if ezbuy charge a little bit for every item you buy, the little bit for every item is enough for the delviery fees from this consolidated forwarder.

So far I bought so many times no problem except this 11/11 cos waited almost 2 weeks after CF ship out.

I make it a point to go pick up instead of waiting aimlessly. 

Sometimes you just to lift your butt out of your comfort zone.

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge but on Taobao, the measurements are off. I hear/see a lot of people who get wrongly sized clothes.

Our 1" = their 1.3"

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge but on Taobao, the measurements are off. I hear/see a lot of people who get wrongly sized clothes.

Our 1" = their 1.3"

i just read their reviews and guess based on my wife's body weight and height for similar size

but my wife is quite skinny up top, so seldom go wrong with S or XS.

I never bother reading their xiong wei, jian kuan etc lol...

Our 1" = their 1.3"

Ya order clothes from china very dangerous.

Their measurement very different from us.

I buy jersey . I even get 1 sample to test first lol

• Praise 1

i just read their reviews and guess based on my wife's body weight and height for similar size

but my wife is quite skinny up top, so seldom go wrong with S or XS.

I never bother reading their xiong wei, jian kuan etc lol...

if skinny female, most of the time confirm can fit one lah. especially those freesize clothes 100% no problem.

↡ Advertisement