EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

i wonder did alibaba ban 1688 from ezbuy also? logically they should have, but i haven't seen a single mention of this site so far.

Edited by chryst

Ezbuy is reintroducing sea shipping for ship4me customers. Although u pay gst but now this is an excellent option for things that are very oversized!

• Praise 1

Ezbuy is reintroducing sea shipping for ship4me customers. Although u pay gst but now this is an excellent option for things that are very oversized!

Must count count abit to see worth it or not also. Still must add a packaging percent to it.
  • Praise 1

Must count count abit to see worth it or not also. Still must add a packaging percent to it.

Yeah just use the calculator lor. No harm.

Yeah just use the calculator lor. No harm.

I confess that I need to use excel instead. I wonder if ezbuy has changed the volumetric calculation from before since they're restarting SFY sea?

Used to hear complains about overcharging.

• Praise 1

I confess that I need to use excel instead. I wonder if ezbuy has changed the volumetric calculation from before since they're restarting SFY sea?

Used to hear complains about overcharging.

I very chin Chai one. Whichever method is cheaper in the end I just take. I don't bother counting whether they cheat a bit on the volumetric weight. But I just buy for own use and not doing a business. U ask me save few dollars and come 10 days later I will take the savings.

There was once I helped my brother in law buy a carpet for him to lay over his car seats when folded down when he carry goods. I thought the sea shipping weight of 13kg was quite kua zhang.

But when I had to carry it from the pick up area to my car which was like 2 blocks away. I felt the shipping was cheap hahaha. It was really carrying a rolled up carpet.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

I very chin Chai one. Whichever method is cheaper in the end I just take. I don't bother counting whether they cheat a bit on the volumetric weight. But I just buy for own use and not doing a business. U ask me save few dollars and come 10 days later I will take the savings.

There was once I helped my brother in law buy a carpet for him to lay over his car seats when folded down when he carry goods. I thought the sea shipping weight of 13kg was quite kua zhang.

But when I had to carry it from the pick up area to my car which was like 2 blocks away. I felt the shipping was cheap hahaha. It was really carrying a rolled up carpet.

wah you really carry carpet  [thumbsup]  poor you.

$5 delivery fee only mah, can save all the effort and petrol next time.

• Praise 1

You all know how long TB direct will take to ship chairs over? 2-3months? first time order from TB.. really got the leap of faith feeling :shy:

depends on your seller. but based on many many experience, try not to order near CNY. 85% you won't get your item until March.

depends on your seller. but based on many many experience, try not to order near CNY. 85% you won't get your item until March.

my partner placed the orler on 20/12/17.. for seek chairs wont reach till april [smallcry]

my partner placed the orler on 20/12/17.. for seek chairs wont reach till april [smallcry]

seller delivery rating good mah? if good then its up to logistics already.