EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

my seller ask me remove my bad review.. i removed cos she gave good explanation on why my item screw up. on my next order she put 5rmb and a pair of earrings inside  [laugh]

haha not bad leh.. aiya anyway in China there is over supply of sellers la to the demand

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

no matter how bad they are, dun give bad review hor.

Read the news a woman purchased dress in taobao and vendor didn't ship the goods in few days and she left bad review. The vendor took a train for a day and a night just to find this woman and beat her up  [laugh]  [laugh]

If you're not in China, I think can left bad review. They'll probably tried to contact you to remove the bad review because doesn't make business sense to travel to Singapore to beat you up for the bad review.

have to say some customers deserve beating lol

true, i read that some support the seller for doing so, some buyer can be very unreasonable.

If you're not in China, I think can left bad review. They'll probably tried to contact you to remove the bad review because doesn't make business sense to travel to Singapore to beat you up for the bad review.

If singapore account for enough volume, they probably appoint some 'beater' here to hunt the buyer and beat them up  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

If singapore account for enough volume, they probably appoint some 'beater' here to hunt the buyer and beat them up  [laugh]  [laugh]

i wouldn't put it past them lor.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

anybody know how to resolve ezbuy ship for me address issue on taobao? I receive email says updated new address, but i try still cannot.

"too many people shopping bla bla bla"  [:|]

anybody know how to resolve ezbuy ship for me address issue on taobao? I receive email says updated new address, but i try still cannot.

"too many people shopping bla bla bla" [:|]

Add a space or fullstop to the address...

long waiting time mah?

My partner placed the order  on 7th dec. a month + a bit.. Long ma? This is our first time :wub:  so not sure long or not.. Just very paranoid  that it won't turn up [:/]  Cos first time place order and quite big amount.. so kinda scare :shy:

My partner placed the order on 7th dec. a month + a bit.. Long ma? This is our first time :wub: so not sure long or not.. Just very paranoid that it won't turn up [:/] Cos first time place order and quite big amount.. so kinda scare :shy:

So long? I think it is better for him to check with Ezbuy customer service.

Mine (Dec purchases) received long ago and my January purchase was received within 2 weeks.

Use TaoBao app to buy direct if your Mandarin is ok.

The tabao chinese very "deep".

I think they should teach buying from Taobao in one of the chapters in Chinese classes

Practical everyday life these days

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1