Paris Ris Park (photos)

Lmws214

You can bring your kids to the admiralty park. My boy love it. According to him much better than waka waka, T play and those safra kid playgrounds etc.

Its fun!! but always too crowded and always no parking space. I ever had to wait a full 45 mins for a parking lot and by the time I found my wife and kids, they are almost done playing... zzz...

Twincharged

Eh theres a weight limit for the big slides. The nparks person and slide designer said it's not designed for adult weight. U will travel too fast.

Even small kids also can overshoot already. But I think actually safer for adults cuz they actually put alot of warning signs to warn them that the slide is very fast. Those that I see land on their backs or heads are the small kids.

This morning I went to pasir ris park for cycling with my family.

Sharing some photos of the park.

photos

photos

photos

photos

I was there too. Hope we can meet there!

Its fun!! but always too crowded and always no parking space. I ever had to wait a full 45 mins for a parking lot and by the time I found my wife and kids, they are almost done playing... zzz...

Thanks. I will go at 冷门 times.
  • Praise 1

Yes. Parking is a problem if you park at the Sakura carparks. However across the road there is a public carpark near waterfront. Alternatively can park at the other end of the park. Also another car park where you need to walk about 1km nature walk terrains to the park.

Ahh...Pasir Ris Park...Used to go there during secondary school days for bbq. I remember the maze and the "spider web".

I remember i went to the chalet there donkey years ago, also don remember how i got to this ulu place?! Lol.

I remember i went to the chalet there donkey years ago, also don remember how i got to this ulu place?! LolI onlt 

I only goes there after 11.00 pm ...  [sly] 

That's where adults activities starts ...  :we-all-gonna-die: 

Oops ...  [lipsrsealed] 

Take MRT to Pasir Ris station and then feeder bus to the last stop.

I remember i went to the chalet there donkey years ago, also don remember how i got to this ulu place?! Lol.