Singapore Motor show 2018

Adrianli

Wah sian.

Lunchtime go to the halls to take a look at tear down of the exhibition and see can take some unwanted freebies or not.

So fast clear until so clean.  :TT_TT:

post-180434-0-66468000-1516023304_thumb.jpg

The most updated interior are those with a screen sticking up from the dash board. Both like none of them has a mobile phone holder; given that all drivers hv a mobile phone. Still need after market aircon  vent, suction cup on windows-type phone holder.

Twincharged

The most updated interior are those with a screen sticking up from the dash board. Both like none of them has a mobile phone holder; given that all drivers hv a mobile phone. Still need after market aircon  vent, suction cup on windows-type phone holder.

I usually put my phone on the centre console. There's one area in my car to put it there. Some cars have wireless charging also at some of these areas in the centre console. No need to put on the dash.

I usually put my phone on the centre console. There's one area in my car to put it there. Some cars have wireless charging also at some of these areas in the centre console. No need to put on the dash.

Liddat how to surf MCF during jam?.....lol

Twincharged

Liddat how to surf MCF during jam?.....lol

That's why I got my android HU. Can do anything just like an android tablet.  [:p]