Star Wars: The Last Jedi (SPOILER ALERT)

Blueray

Actually, Episodes I, II and III are the weakest of the franchise so far.

Some of my friends think they are better than Episode VII because Disney ruin it.  [laugh]

Some of my friends think they are better than Episode VII because Disney ruin it.  [laugh]

Well, I suppose different people have different taste and expectation when it comes to movies.

I think Episode V was the best of the lot by quite a bit, the rest were just so so. 

I'm not a big fan of multi episode movie franchise partly because once you see the big picture you know what's coming like some characters won't die and some definitely will die. Especially star wars which starts on episode 4.

All the spin offs like Rogue One you will know everybody will die trying to get their hands on the blueprint of the deathstar.

(edited)

Solo: A Star Wars Story revealed as Han Solo movie title

The title of the Star Wars spin off-film about the young Han Solo has been revealed as Solo: A Star Wars Story.

The movie will star Alden Ehrenreich as the title character alongside Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson and Emilia Clarke.

Director Ron Howard made the announcement in a video shared on Twitter.

He also said the movie had now wrapped and will go into editing. It's due to be released on May 25 2018.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41658984

Wah, Disney really milking the franchise ...  [:p]

post-15968-0-14553600-1508373849_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 2

Well, I suppose different people have different taste and expectation when it comes to movies.

I think Episode V was the best of the lot by quite a bit, the rest were just so so. 

Yes V is the best.

But actually ep III isn't too bad. 

Solo: A Star Wars Story revealed as Han Solo movie title

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41658984

Wah, Disney really milking the franchise ...  [:p]

inevitable.

I wouldn't mind a star wars theme park though.

maybe will go the anaheim one in future. but florida is too far. 24 hr trip to get there  [:|]

opening in 2019 in Disneyland anaheim and Disneyworld in florida.

They have to thread this very carefully.

The success of the current few franchise depends on some form of link to the old trilogy.

Force awakens

Rogue one

Last Jedi

New han solo spinoff

New obiwan spinoff

Ep 9

All have some element from ep4 5 and 6.

Can the new trilogy hold the fort on its own? Or fall into the abysmal lot of mediocre movies trying to gain fame from its old movies?

Also...too much SW not good too, the new generation gets bored easily. Remember michael bay's transformers. They should have reboot at 4.

Edited by Pocus

No one watched?

a bit slow in pace, but story line ok.  Lots dialogue and kylo really epitomises a wuss to the core...knn

final scene showed the real jedi force.  Kinda reminds me of x-men Patrick playing with the mind

• Praise 2

a bit slow in pace, but story line ok.  Lots dialogue and kylo really epitomises a wuss to the core...knn

final scene showed the real jedi force.  Kinda reminds me of x-men Patrick playing with the mind

Caught the movie last night... wrong choice of time... too long and some pacing too slow or unnecessary for late night viewing... 

Luke pulls off galactic trolling at the end. Enjoyed that bit a lot

Edited by ins1dious

Caught the movie last night... wrong choice of time... too long and some pacing too slow or unnecessary for late night viewing...

Luke pulls off galactic trolling at the end. Enjoyed that bit a lot ðð¼

The force is strong in that one. [laugh]

Spoiler tags folks... Spoiler tags

Anyway, Will give a more detail review when the dust settle. But I enjoyed the movie...

Afternoon viewing so mind fresh.

7.5 or 8 out of 10 for me.

Edited by Pocus

Luke pulls off galactic trolling at the end. Enjoyed that bit a lot

↡ Advertisement