2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

Neutral Newbie

Haha that not fast but i remember some one here have a letter from C and C maybe your batch will also have the FCM and HU reset.

Ah i have the SDA version, but you can try look at the bluetooth setting like my if yo have 2 bluetooth device connected it will detect both and start connecting and i can set which one have priority not sure the kenwood version have that.

The door seal sounds like a good idea, under higher speed along the highway can hear wind noise

Yap, I received the recall letter and had it reset this Monday only. Hopefully it solve the problem, no joke when u drive halfway the car jam brake.

The FCM is quite buggy, and many people, including myself, have already reported that they've experienced the brake alert coming on. 1 other person even encountered automatic braking in a non-emergency situation, so you're the 2nd person here I know that's reporting this. In fact, there is an active recall on EC/Outlander on the FCM/ECU, so you should contact Mitsubishi to see if your car is affected. Although I experienced the FCM bug, apparently my vehicle is not in the list of affected vehicles.

During your 1K servicing, they should have updated your FCM software version as well as performed an ECU diagnostics, though I found it didn't really help with the false alarms.

I feedback during the 1K Servcing, that man who serve me says it’s normal just ignore and continue step accelerator. I says even on straight road no car on sight it’s normal? What’s the alert for? He tell me the system can sense the car in very far distance? I say my setting is near leh. In my heart, he see me a lady trying to bulls**t me

Already went for the recall this Monday, hopefully it fixed

Edited by Agwx
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I asked the seller on Carousell if he has the window visors, he said he din bring it in bcos it needs to have the chrome on the window removed?? I thought it's more like the chrome will be covered by the visor? I also dun understandð¤·ââ R u able to share a pic of how it looks on ur car when it is installed? Thx

I see the pic on the installation at the website, Just stick over Edited by Agwx

Yap, I received the recall letter and had it reset this Monday only. Hopefully it solve the problem, no joke when u drive halfway the car jam brake.

I feedback during the 1K Servcing, that man who serve me says itâs normal just ignore and continue step accelerator. I says even on straight road no car on sight itâs normal? Whatâs the alert for? He tell me the system can sense the car in very far distance? I say my setting is near leh. In my heart, he see me a lady trying to bulls**t me

Already went for the recall this Monday, hopefully it fixed

windscreen dirty will affect the sensor.

after I always keep my windscreen around the sensor clean I have less issue of sudden brake warning

• Praise 1

I see the pic on the installation at the website, Just stick over ð

Iâm not sure how to share pic here.

I try after install

Haha! I can't resist the temptation, jus ordered 4 window visors, 2 side-mirror visors & 4 sets of door sill carbon-fibre leather protectors (decided not to get the stainless steel kind) frm TB.. Looking forward to the loot arriving & start DIY..

windscreen dirty will affect the sensor.

after I always keep my windscreen around the sensor clean I have less issue of sudden brake warning

Hv u had ur software updated? Better now, besides maintaining a clean windscreen? Doing mine on 29 Nov together with my 10K servicing. But I think I'll still off the FCM every time jus to play safe..

By the way, for the 10K servicing, jus to clarify, shd we b looking at the 1K+10K = 11K or the 10K mark? Based on C&C servicing schedule, it's the former. After driving for 15 years, still nvr get it clear.. Paiseh! :P

• Praise 1

Just confirmed with my SE, C&C has Rikecool install solar films only the front windscreen n front windows, n not the back which is already factory-tinted. She said if add solar film to back will darken it further which will fail LTA. I said then can give clear/non-tinted solar film de what? Anyway, after sales can't ask for it le. So for new & potential buyers, can try ask for it.. & share if u r successful..

Haha! I can't resist the temptation, jus ordered 4 window visors, 2 side-mirror visors & 4 sets of door sill carbon-fibre leather protectors (decided not to get the stainless steel kind) frm TB.. Looking forward to the loot arriving & start DIY..ð

What is the carbon fiber leather protectors?

Neutral Newbie

i think he refer to fiber glass sticker type.

Actually which is better the chrome or the fiber glass sticker?

• Praise 1

Paiseh.. It's sticker type.. Think I typed leather bcos I read smwhere in the product description it's of sm 'leathery' texture/feel..

Finally collected my EC last week. Still exploring the features now and I love this new ride! Well, was initially concern over issues like FCM, Auto start stop, FC and audio system after reading about them in this forum. However, and it is just my personal liking and preference, for FCM, I will just off it every time I start the engine. Auto start stop function actually not so bad. FC is way better than my ex sedan and I believe it is also depend on how heavy your right foot is. As for audio system, mine came with the SDA and I will say that it is better sound quality compare to my ex ride. Again, it is very personal and someone meat might be another poison. 

Well, I am enjoying my ride now, my first experience in a SUV.

• Praise 1

Finally collected my EC last week. Still exploring the features now and I love this new ride! Well, was initially concern over issues like FCM, Auto start stop, FC and audio system after reading about them in this forum. However, and it is just my personal liking and preference, for FCM, I will just off it every time I start the engine. Auto start stop function actually not so bad. FC is way better than my ex sedan and I believe it is also depend on how heavy your right foot is. As for audio system, mine came with the SDA and I will say that it is better sound quality compare to my ex ride. Again, it is very personal and someone meat might be another poison.

Well, I am enjoying my ride now, my first experience in a SUV.

congraz of your new ride.

hope you enjoy.

• Praise 1

Great news for all Android phone user, Android Auto is officially available in Singapore, simply go to the Play Store and download it from there!

• Praise 1

Random information those with the SDA did you all know you can change the colour of the birdeye view car colour by holding the camera button on the steering wheel (then it will blink), then quickly press to change the colour once the desired colour is selected long press it again to set it.

Random information those with the SDA did you all know you can change the colour of the birdeye view car colour by holding the camera button on the steering wheel (then it will blink), then quickly press to change the colour once the desired colour is selected long press it again to set it.

Wow thanks! Will try that later!

On a different note, does anyone have problems connecting to the T8 camera with the LogonT app on Android devices? It's hit and miss for me. My wife's Samsung Note 8 and my very old Nexus 5 works, but my Nexus 5X and Google Pixel keep showing "recording on standby" and sometimes the app crashes and returns me to the home screen after that.

Wow thanks! Will try that later!

On a different note, does anyone have problems connecting to the T8 camera with the LogonT app on Android devices? It's hit and miss for me. My wife's Samsung Note 8 and my very old Nexus 5 works, but my Nexus 5X and Google Pixel keep showing "recording on standby" and sometimes the app crashes and returns me to the home screen after that.

• Praise 1

Silly question. Which is the camera button on the steering wheel?

Silly question. Which is the camera button on the steering wheel?

Left side one of the button below the round volume button, hard to miss. Press it and your SDA will show the bird eye view plus usually the left side or front of the car

↡ Advertisement