2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

Left side one of the button below the round volume button, hard to miss. Press it and your SDA will show the bird eye view plus usually the left side or front of the car

Yes after playing around a bit I figured it was this button. It shows the left side of the car when I press it while in R gear. However, I tried long pressing it, nothing happened leh. Do I have to be in some other gear?

Edited by Galapogos
↡ Advertisement

Yes after playing around a bit I figured it was this button. It shows the left side of the car when I press it while in R gear. However, I tried long pressing it, nothing happened leh. Do I have to be in some other gear?

Press it once then when you see the bird eye view press longer the car in SDA should blink.

Hi all! Am interested in the EC. Can I check any problems so far with the car or sales "practices"? Have been reading back and saw some issues.

1) Solar film NOT pasted for back passenger windows
2) Forward collision system acts up at "wrong" time

3) Included camera (its the T8?) CMI

Can I also check how is the stereo like? Seems like it is Kenwood and not the same as what was reviewed in those car sites from other countries.

• Praise 1

Hi all! Am interested in the EC. Can I check any problems so far with the car or sales "practices"? Have been reading back and saw some issues.

Can I also check how is the stereo like? Seems like it is Kenwood and not the same as what was reviewed in those car sites from other countries.

Stereo for the newer model is the same as the factory version which both have its pro and cons (which here we refer to SDA) assuming you getting the sport and sun roof. Stereo sound quality is so so only in my opinion (well its quite personal)

Yes camera is the T8 pretty bad i would say even when its made in Korea.

The FCM yes does activate unnecessarily but nothing major has happenned and i think Mitsubishi is still fixing that "bug".

Solar film the back is original Japan tinted it seems that it doesn't block heat out much.

• Praise 1

Interested in the EC too, but SE told me if booked now collection will be next year Feb.

• Praise 1

Interested in the EC too, but SE told me if booked now collection will be next year Feb.

Push for before CNY.

Else it will be late Feb since Malaysians may go for long CNY breaks. 

Stereo for the newer model is the same as the factory version which both have its pro and cons (which here we refer to SDA) assuming you getting the sport and sun roof. Stereo sound quality is so so only in my opinion (well its quite personal)

Yes camera is the T8 pretty bad i would say even when its made in Korea.

The FCM yes does activate unnecessarily but nothing major has happenned and i think Mitsubishi is still fixing that "bug".

Solar film the back is original Japan tinted it seems that it doesn't block heat out much.

Is SDA a abbreviation for something? I just thought the "SDA" looks sleeker haha at least in those review sites from other countries.

Is T8 from iRoad?

Ya lor I think if I go down can ask if they can provide heat blocking clear film for the back side windows!

I think I will be going for the Sports non sun roof, am driving a car with moon roof but dont remember the last time I've used it haha,

• Praise 2

Is SDA a abbreviation for something? I just thought the "SDA" looks sleeker haha at least in those review sites from other countries.

Is T8 from iRoad?

Ya lor I think if I go down can ask if they can provide heat blocking clear film for the back side windows!

I think I will be going for the Sports non sun roof, am driving a car with moon roof but dont remember the last time I've used it haha,

SDA=  Mitsubishi Smartphone Link Display Audio

With the SDA you have more integration with the steering wheel and comes with the touch pad but you will lose out GPS and a bit less customization and cannot change to 3rd party in car entertaiment (ICE) for those who are into those who like sprucing up their car sound system

Without sunroof i think you don get the lower front and side lip/skirt (the black thingy with red stripes) that's what i heard

T8 from Tomo CSE

http://www.thetomogroup.com/en/products/electronic/dvr/ ... nothing like the iRoad

I think quite standard i doubt they would add in the solar film but you can try asking for paint protection and some service credit

• Praise 1

Press it once then when you see the bird eye view press longer the car in SDA should blink.

Thanks! This worked! Finally match it when my car colour :D

Anyone having problems connecting to the T8 cam with the Android app?

SDA=  Mitsubishi Smartphone Link Display Audio

With the SDA you have more integration with the steering wheel and comes with the touch pad but you will lose out GPS and a bit less customization and cannot change to 3rd party in car entertaiment (ICE) for those who are into those who like sprucing up their car sound system

Without sunroof i think you don get the lower front and side lip/skirt (the black thingy with red stripes) that's what i heard

T8 from Tomo CSE

http://www.thetomogroup.com/en/products/electronic/dvr/ ... nothing like the iRoad

I think quite standard i doubt they would add in the solar film but you can try asking for paint protection and some service credit

Thanks so much for your help! Will go down to showroom to take a look!

Just a little update on my EC ride after almost 3 weeks of ownership.

I really enjoy driving the EC, good in driving with high driving position, easy to get in and out of the car, good FC and I am getting around an average of 12km/l, quite interior even when cruising on highway, good sound system too, easy to park with the 360 view camera. 

However, there are some minor issues such as body roll during cornering, brake sound quite loud when releasing the brake pedal (maybe due to new brake system, got it checked during 1k service and it is better now), no auto locking of doors when driving.

Well, overall, I am enjoying this new ride experience and looking forward to drive the EC everyday.

Just a little update on my EC ride after almost 3 weeks of ownership.

I really enjoy driving the EC, good in driving with high driving position, easy to get in and out of the car, good FC and I am getting around an average of 12km/l, quite interior even when cruising on highway, good sound system too, easy to park with the 360 view camera.

However, there are some minor issues such as body roll during cornering, brake sound quite loud when releasing the brake pedal (maybe due to new brake system, got it checked during 1k service and it is better now), no auto locking of doors when driving.

Well, overall, I am enjoying this new ride experience and looking forward to drive the EC everyday.

Congrat bro! How long is the wait?

Body roll at high speed cornering? Test drove and find cornering still ok, but you know la..test drive can’t really test the “drive”

Edited by ktkt

EC owners, be proud.

Italian Police Adds Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross To Its Arsenal – Not Quite Ideal For Pursuits

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/12/italian-police-adds-mitsubishi-eclipse-cross-arsenal-not-ideal-pursuits/

ca10df39-mitsubishi-eclipse-cross-carabi

Nowadays, whenever we see a story about the Italian police force getting a new car to help them fight crime, we fully expect it to be some type of Lamborghini or fast Alfa Romeo, things of that nature.

Not this time though, as the Italian State Police (Arma dei Carabinieri) has added a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross to its fleet. The car was delivered this week to the General Command in Rome and will initially operate in both Rome and Milan.

As for how it’s going to be used, apparently it’s already been tasked with the transport of organs and blood, as well as cleared for institutional operational needs such as the protection of the territory.

It’s worth noting that this isn’t the first Mitsubishi model supplied to the Arma dei Carabinieri, as specially-equipped and armored Shoguns have previously been used in high-risk areas such as Afghanistan and Iraq, while the i-MiEV electric city-car has helped uphold the law in low-emission urban areas.

Right now, we don’t know if this Eclipse Cross model has been modified in any technical capacity for police duty, but if it’s stock, we can safely assume that it’s powered by a 1.5-liter turbocharged petrolunit, putting down 163 horsepower and 184 lb-ft (250 Nm) of torque.

Still, if you count those decals as actual mods, then yes, it does differ from a factory standard model thanks to its blue and red themed exterior. It also gains emergency vehicle lights, which was to be expected.

Congrat bro! How long is the wait?

Body roll at high speed cornering? Test drove and find cornering still ok, but you know la..test drive canât really test the âdriveâ

The waiting time is around 3 months. But it is worth the wait

Just paid a deposit for this car! this thread kinda helped me make up my mind haha. was quoted end jan to receive the vehicle. cant wait! =)

You can look forward driving new car in CNY.

Just paid a deposit for this car! this thread kinda helped me make up my mind haha. was quoted end jan to receive the vehicle. cant wait! =)

Congrats.

Before CNY got new car.  [thumbsup]

You can look forward driving new car in CNY.

New year new car

Congrats bro

Now coe also quite low

The waiting time is around 3 months. But it is worth the wait ð. The body roll is more compare to sedan as it has higher center of gravity. I think in general, SUV will have more body roll during cornering. For me, I would say that this is the best ride to me thus far. My ex ride include Audi A6, Legacy 2.0, Cefiro, Citroen C5. SUV is the type of choice for me should I change ride in the future.

Eclipse cross is great value for money
↡ Advertisement