2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

Anyone has left the car alone for a week or more?

Left my for holiday only to find out the battery totally died I suspect is the camera.

↡ Advertisement

Left my for holiday only to find out the battery totally died I suspect is the camera.

mine still all original, left more than 10 days no issue.

How old is your battery?

Thanks all for the well wishes! i heard theres a whatsapp group for this vehicle... i think i should be able to tahan the poison...hahaha. I chose the elegant variant and not sport, prefer to use the cash for some mods like rims haha. =) Thanks all in advance for the advise!

Thanks all for the well wishes! i heard theres a whatsapp group for this vehicle... i think i should be able to tahan the poison...hahaha. I chose the elegant variant and not sport, prefer to use the cash for some mods like rims haha. =) Thanks all in advance for the advise!

Big difference like the elegance vs sport

Manual hand brake vs electronic version

Less safety features and no 360 bird eye view camera

I think the in car entertainment system also different

Halogen vs led headlights

Big difference like the elegance vs sport

Manual hand brake vs electronic version

Less safety features and no 360 bird eye view camera

I think the in car entertainment system also different

Halogen vs led headlights

Price also big difference between elegance vs sport lo. I find the manual hand brake positioning not very good in this EC, find the electronic hand brake better.

Price also big difference between elegance vs sport lo. I find the manual hand brake positioning not very good in this EC, find the electronic hand brake better.

I think everyone has his own preference. After all, we all tested the car before purchase. I like my Sport S/R version. Higher ARF and plenty more features. The electronic parking break with auto hold is useful, SDA is nice to have, the 360 degree parking camera is very useful too.. And the LED lights is nice. Oh, forgot to mention about the sun roof. My girls love them. Open up and you enjoy a different driving pleasure.
  • Praise 2

thats weird..considering i was quoted end jan...

SE told me waiting time is 3 months when I made phone inquiry, but when I went down and test drive he told me can get around mid jan, think they have ready stock for elegance model.

Yet book one as COE expiring in June and trade in now or later same paper value due to low Coe current ride

Edited by ktkt
  • Praise 1

I think everyone has his own preference. After all, we all tested the car before purchase. I like my Sport S/R version. Higher ARF and plenty more features. The electronic parking break with auto hold is useful, SDA is nice to have, the 360 degree parking camera is very useful too.. And the LED lights is nice. Oh, forgot to mention about the sun roof. My girls love them. Open up and you enjoy a different driving pleasure.

agree... it really comes with a lot more stuff.. especially the LED front haha. my elegant comes with SDA so no issue, the camera is like, damn awesome. most prob when it arrives, will drive to a shop to get the stock rims changed. =)

my current car is swift 2011 version.... too small for my expanding family lol. I really hope this new car will serve me well. I cant wait for COE results to be out for this month round 2!

Changing headlight to LED too? 

Should be able to secure on next bidding, according to SE Cat B normally can get it in first few bids.   

Changing headlight to LED too? 

Should be able to secure on next bidding, according to SE Cat B normally can get it in first few bids.   

change from halogen with projector to LED , is it intensive makeover? haha

btw i just bought a eclipse cross scaled model from ebay. Always find putting a scaled model of your car, in your car quite cute haha.

https://www.ebay.com.sg/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=eclipse+cross+diecast&_sacat=0

many useful functions..

btw to all eclipse cross owners...anyone modded tires such as using wider ones? seems like it can go up to 245 and still pretty all right....

post-160289-0-96018900-1544748463_thumb.jpg

Edited by BenjaminOng_147606
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1