Suspended net playground at City Square Mall

zipping

No piak piak!!!

It's not a kung-fu.

It's lust, a sin.

Kung-fu is normal.

It's a kind of sport with art and self defense techniques.

Don't mix sports with sin.

OMG...

do with wife cannot meh...  [confused]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

[sly]:XD:

At first I was very scared of muffin diving

I couldn’t breathe

It was hard to overcome it

But with sufficient practice I became very good at it

But it took many years of hard work and determination

• Praise 3

At first I was very scared of muffin diving

I couldn’t breathe

It was hard to overcome it

But with sufficient practice I became very good at it

But it took many years of hard work and determination

wahahah...  :XD:

need to wait 8 more persons... 

do with wife cannot meh... [confused]

Can but for having children only.

Else do too much, she will think you sex maniac or accuse you of family violence.

Or think about it too much, she will get suspicious and think you go flirting and having mistresses outside, get addicted to womanizing and prostitution.

Else do too much, she will think you sex maniac or accuse you of family violence.

Or think about it too much, she will get suspicious and think you go flirting and having mistresses outside, get addicted to womanizing and prostitution.

[laugh]  [laugh]

1885220.png

Now, that’s truth!

Yeah maybe is phobia

Not all people can overcome phobia even with sufficient practice :(

Thats why it is called phobia. Not everyone can overcome your phobia.

• Praise 2

Enough la.

Since finances are tight, then have two enough. Save the money till they go University.

I do it for health reasons, doctors say cannot stop and it can prevent some illness :D

I do it for health reasons, doctors say cannot stop and it can prevent some illness :D

You need to change doctor.

Doing too much may adversely affect your mental health instead. People may see you as a sex maniac.

For her adult weight it will send her to the bottom of the balls. The more she struggle the more she will sink. I think she thoroughly embarassed herself. She should have gotten herself a float...

For her adult weight it will send her to the bottom of the balls. The more she struggle the more she will sink. I think she thoroughly embarassed herself. She should have gotten herself a float...

She is a blogger, no publicity is bad publicity. Hope it won't spolit the fun for many with her stunt.

Maybe she has claustrophobia la. Not about first timer or not. Cause if a person has fear towards something, no matter how many times you do it also cannot make it.

the "mother" already admit she is afraid of heights and bringing that fear into the playground the slightest incident will trigger her reaction...

She is a blogger, no publicity is bad publicity. Hope it won't spolit the fun for many with her stunt.

yah loh cheapo blogger... i think she scared the other kids with her shouting and struggling still dare mentioned another girl also in tears...

Edited by Xers007
↡ Advertisement