Suspended net playground at City Square Mall

zipping

her blog gets a lot of supporting moms to voice their 'concern' over the drowning incident  [rolleyes]

Maybe it's time for strawberry generation ladies to serve NS liao. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yup I am for real La. Maybe need someone to prove this theory lor.. Like put a lot of balls into a container and put mouse inside and see whether the mouse can survive or not. Haha..

thinking a bit more scientific and you will know there is no way to suffocate unless she got a ball stuck in her throat ...

Lucky it’s Aunty type Comprain , if Uncle type comprain - people will say he got no balls [:p]

Now they will have to mark deep and shallow and wear life jackets

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 3

The only way sg can be more innovative and exciting is to man up and discourage all these whiny auntie complaints. This attraction is clearly a test of guts no different from any roller coaster. It will surely give the user a unique experience. Maybe shd rename it the quicksand death simulator then idiots have nothing to complain about.

• Praise 1

I like the balls innuendos...  :D

Lucky it’s Aunty type Comprain , if Uncle type comprain - people will say he got no balls [:p]

Now they will have to mark deep and shallow and wear life jackets

The only way sg can be more innovative and exciting is to man up and discourage all these whiny auntie complaints. This attraction is clearly a test of guts no different from any roller coaster. It will surely give the user a unique experience. Maybe shd rename it the quicksand death simulator then idiots have nothing to complain about.

Thats why people say Sinkapore not vibrant city ..... boring ..... until STPB had to take up a counter video ..... until people want to drown their sorrows find beer the most expensive here to do it ; apart from food
  • Praise 1

thinking a bit more scientific and you will know there is no way to suffocate unless she got a ball stuck in her throat ...

Hmm, that ball really VERY BIG leh......unless she has a BIG MOUTH too because cannot see from video leh :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

Hmm, that ball really VERY BIG leh......unless she has a BIG MOUTH too because cannot see from video leh :secret-laugh:

Heard she famous blogger, maybe got some pic on her blog site.

9/10 are self-proclaimed.

Self proclaimed -> self entitled -> self centered -> self pawned -> self disgrace Edited by DACH

It's sad that bloggers think their fb page are visited by a certain number of ppl they think they are famous.

@kdash, this is called self proclaimed.

hmm care to elaborate further on your claim?

There are those with a few hundreds of followers who act like they have the whole Singapore's eyes on them.

Abusing their so-called "fame" and demanding special treatment for a review on say for example, a food place or hotel etc. 

They're usually obnoxious, arrogant and ignorant and they call themselves an "influencer" .

Don't get me wrong, there are nice people in this trade, just not the ones I've met personally.

Heard she famous blogger, maybe got some pic on her blog site.

Aiya, even then I don't think any mouth is that big to be able to swallow the ball.

Aiya, even then I don't think any mouth is that big to be able to swallow the ball.

she didnt drown/suffocate even with her head in the balls for so long and screaming for help, so i guess the ball is too big for her mouth...

↡ Advertisement