• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 25 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

I tried to search but could not find any thread on this.

May I ask if anyone of the members here have tried this Pika Pika rain glass coating on their cars before?

Saw this on their website and looks quite good. I heard from my colleague tried on his car and it can last quite some time.

https://pikarain.asia

Tianmo praised this
Cheers,

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:18 PM

Titan501
  • Titan501
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Coated last weekend with ultra glass coating, u have to wash ur car b4 send for coating. Didn't noticed much different in shine, maybe due to light color. Surface not feel smooth at all , they not clay bar-ing b4 coating

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:26 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Coated last weekend with ultra glass coating, u have to wash ur car b4 send for coating. Didn't noticed much different in shine, maybe due to light color. Surface not feel smooth at all , they not clay bar-ing b4 coating

Thank you for sharing.
Cheers,

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:25 AM

HolaHola
  • HolaHola
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

review froma friend, pika pika doesnt work like how they advertise. boo

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:35 AM

Lotr8445r
  • Lotr8445r
    5th Gear
    Author Image

One of the cheaper one in market and can diy by buying from online.

No gimmick. Not like those others that require to patronize the workshop periodically.

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i thought i read the thread title wrongly :XD:

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:14 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Piak Piak glass coating?

i thought i read the thread title wrongly :XD:

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

QUIXX Paint Repair Pen

QUIXX Paint Repair Pen  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Candylim  |  Clutched

Good temporary solution

Got some chips and scratches at the doors' area and bumper. Got this QUIXX Paint Repair Pen to do quick rectification. Able to seal and cover some deep scratches and chips.

Seeker Glass Coat Set

Seeker Glass Coat Set  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by JohnnyFannyginaHead  |  Neutral Newbie

A splendid coating for your paintjob.

I've had experiences whereby the paintjob would be easily stained, tarnished or destroyed by substances or stones. Who would want their paintjob stained after painstakingly wet sanding for hours, and when it's stained, the job has to be repea... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Paint Protection

Quick Reply

Tags: pika, rain, glass, coating and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users