Singaporeans killed in Arizona highway accident

Jman888

Physical fitness is required for long distance driving.

The best test is drive non-stop SIN - KL

done it a few months ago. around 5 hours total including jam at checkpoint.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Bladder cannot take it.......

when I was younger, I ever drove 600km non-stop

bladder was full and fuel tank was empty when I reached the destination

• Praise 2

when I was younger, I ever drove 600km non-stop

bladder was full and fuel tank was empty when I reached the destination

When I was younger, I drove from Launcester to Cairns.

That's about 1k km

When I was younger, I drove from Launcester to Cairns.

That's about 1k km

must be a girl sitting next to you or driving to meet a girl

only testosterone can keep a man awake for such a long distance

• Praise 2

when i plan overseas self drive

try to plan below 2 hours drive from point A to B

When I went to Hokkaido last year, the coach driver made a 15 minutes stop every 150 kms travelled, and he had to make an entry in his log book! I was told that it was a requirement!

• Praise 1

When I went to Hokkaido last year, the coach driver made a 15 minutes stop every 150 kms travelled, and he had to make an entry in his log book! I was told that it was a requirement!

The japs are really very professional and follow strictly on their regulation, i was on a airport shuttle and the driver will stop at every stop line, check his left and right with finger pointing to the direction before moving off.

Agreed,Japanese Coach Drivers & Motorists,never horn at anyone,except in real Danger....Manners very good...but the sad thing is We will NOT have this type of Drivers in S'pore.

The japs are really very professional and follow strictly on their regulation, i was on a airport shuttle and the driver will stop at every stop line, check his left and right with finger pointing to the direction before moving off.

you can see when you are overseas you tend to appreciate other's culture and think those behaviors were gracious and safety sop.

if the driver do it here, many will kpkb the driver waste time doing all those sop and delay the travel time [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 7

Agreed,Japanese Coach Drivers & Motorists,never horn at anyone,except in real Danger....Manners very good...but the sad thing is We will NOT have this type of Drivers in S'pore.

Can.

Need to teach in lessons.  :XD:

must be a girl sitting next to you or driving to meet a girl

only testosterone can keep a man awake for such a long distance

None of it le.

That's why i am a diehard petrol head.

Just last week stopped once for wheelchair, kenna honk from behind twice. That driver must be so proud of it.

sometimes is the driver behind cannot see what's going on.

But it's common to see drivers stop for no f**king reason in the middle of the road especially in hdb estates without any hazard light or what. I've met so many.

• Praise 1

perhaps also inexperience. report stated that she got her license only 1 year ago.

Ever witnessed a minor accident when I was in Brisbane years ago.

The lady driver was screaming instead of attempting to stop her car (or if she actually did, we couldn't tell).

The scream stopped when the car hit the car in front

• Praise 1

Yet another case.

Two Sinagapreans met with car accident during self drive holiday at South Africa. One dead, the other injured. The car cross the divider and crashed. The deceased driver just got her license a year ago

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20171228-822426?xtor=CS2-8

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/singapore-dies-south-africa-accident-another-injured

One of my relatives knew her driving instructor.. was told that she wasn't too bright as a driver during the coaching.

Should have clocked more experience before driving in a foreign land.

Rip.

Ever witnessed a minor accident when I was in Brisbane years ago.

The lady driver was screaming instead of attempting to stop her car (or if she actually did, we couldn't tell).

The scream stopped when the car hit the car in front ð

I hope future cars will overide the driver when the cabin microphone detected a scream, disabling the steering, pedals to avoid accident
  • Praise 3

I hope future cars will overide the driver when the cabin microphone detected a scream, disabling the steering, pedals to avoid accident ð¤£

can include into the new version of Toyota Safety Sense C and Honda Sensing
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1