Which Cars Will Be The Best Sellers Of 2018 ?

therock

Yes.

But for 2016, honda led because people were crazy about honda vezels

But in 2018,the crowd and demand should have died down...

So definitely Toyota leads...

A tour to the show room told me that most people are still interested in the Corolla and only few placed orders for vios

Well, we have 12 months to observe the trends.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If the Altis and Elantra doesn't get a VES surcharge, I would expect these 2 cars to be the main volume sellers of 2018.

Both of them are B&B cars with good safety features and reasonable drive at a fair price tag are the selling points for these 2 cars. Elantra is real value for money whilst Altis is known for reliability and good resale value. 

• Praise 7

Next year will be 0% COE growth, so will have to see what effect that will have on COE prices. Definitely go up for sure but by how much.

If go up not by much I think it will be Altis again. Otherwise I think could be 2011/2012 all over again when BMW and Merc were top seller.

well i doubt any of the new cars will be in the top chart. it will be better sound off as which 2nd hand car brand will be the top selling cars in 2018 [laugh].

Dont forget also many renew COE or purchase a COE renewed cars too. If you ask me which new car brand.I would say not competitive at all for years to come.

According to me, Honda Accord would be the best car seller in 2018

Existing Accord already stopped selling.

New Accord, probably after all the set ups and delays may only enter Singapore market earliest by the 3Rd quarter.

So highly unlikely.

Neutral Newbie

Продам бриллианты недорого!

Примеры цен:

1 карат-80 тыс руб

0,55-0,8 карат 50 тыс руб

Есть бриллианты любого размера.

Цены ниже просто не бывает!

Кольца с бриллиантом 1 карат от 90 тыс руб

[email protected]

There seems to be a profile of buyers who buy base on largest space available. In this case would Kia be a volume seller?

Primary for bringing a wheel chair for the parents yet need to bring stroller. I know that getting a mpv maybe a better option for but storage wise a bit limited

Going by post activity alone the KIA K3, Elantra, Mazda 3, attrage, Nissan QQ and Forester will be in the top ten.

But the more quiet threads may mean there are cars with nothing to post or their buyers aren't here.

That will include few Toyota, Mercs and Lexus models.

Going by post activity alone the KIA K3, Elantra, Mazda 3, attrage, Nissan QQ and Forester will be in the top ten.

But the more quiet threads may mean there are cars with nothing to post or their buyers aren't here.

That will include few Toyota, Mercs and Lexus models.

yup, the Sienta FB group is very active

There seems to be a profile of buyers who buy base on largest space available. In this case would Kia be a volume seller?

Primary for bringing a wheel chair for the parents yet need to bring stroller. I know that getting a mpv maybe a better option for but storage wise a bit limited

KIA removed a few models for 2018.

Was looking at the Sportage but it's gone. So is the Optima, but is replaced by the Stinger.

That's the two airbag version right?

How much for the entry level Elantra?

1.6l GLS - SGD85,999.

Twincharged

KIA removed a few models for 2018.

Was looking at the Sportage but it's gone. So is the Optima, but is replaced by the Stinger.

1.6l GLS - SGD85,999.

Some of the models removed are probably due to the extra 10-20k levied by VES, which then makes it impossible to sell. One brand that is hammered hard is Suzuki, until the New swift comes. They are left with vitara which has a 20k VES penalty. But then they can’t possibly remove this model as the showroom will then close shop with nothing to sell.
  • Praise 1

Some of the models removed are probably due to the extra 10-20k levied by VES, which then makes it impossible to sell. One brand that is hammered hard is Suzuki, until the New swift comes. They are left with vitara which has a 20k VES penalty. But then they can’t possibly remove this model as the showroom will then close shop with nothing to sell.

New Ignis coming in soon.

Maybe they should sell the new Baleno too. 

↡ Advertisement