Which Cars Will Be The Best Sellers Of 2018 ?

therock

Sorry.

It Should be Toyota MPV... sienta/wish?

Top selling brands means the total number of cars sold. Nothing to do with the type of models sold.

From Jan 2018 figures.

Kia k3 emerged top.

However, I believe Elantra will overtake them.

The strange thing about Hyundai is they prefer to publish their cars at a high price. Then when u go down, they offer u cheaper tier 2 and 3 pricing.

While Kia lists their prices damn freaking low, to attract people to come, with lots of TnCs.

All in all. I prefer Hyundai biz ethics. Haha

Top selling brands means the total number of cars sold. Nothing to do with the type of models sold.

I thought the topic mentioning "which Cars will be the best sellers of 2018" haha. Nevermind.

Space star still sells bit in small volumes. There is still a market for small cars

Some may still prefer jap cars

Space star & Attrage are Jap brand cars but make in Thailand.

From Jan 2018 figures.

Kia k3 emerged top.

However, I believe Elantra will overtake them.

The strange thing about Hyundai is they prefer to publish their cars at a high price. Then when u go down, they offer u cheaper tier 2 and 3 pricing.

While Kia lists their prices damn freaking low, to attract people to come, with lots of TnCs.

All in all. I prefer Hyundai biz ethics. Haha

The overall package offer by kia is always higher than hyundai de, and yet many people still buy k3 more than elantra?! Lol.

I thought the topic mentioning "which Cars will be the best sellers of 2018" haha. Nevermind.

My post is saying Honda is the top seller brand for Jan 2018 la

Mpv that u mentioned sienta n wish r widely used by phv. Majority of them u c on the road r phv and base on TS standard who is a pro Toyota fan, he rearranged a top selling car in 2017 which is also widely used by phv to I think fifth place cause he is very obsessed with 1st place for his favorite car. So that number don't count if his std nv change

U can search under top seller cars 2017

• Dislike 1

Many members posted altis n Vios is the top selling models in 2018.

But base on the Jan record, Toyota sdn total sales is 224units which consist of Vios, Axio, altis, allion and camry. Which majority r used as phv. And to be honest, till today I havnt seen the new 2018 Vios on the road yet.

Hyundai sedan is selling 222units which I only can think of elantra which r not used as phv.

BTW I havnt talk abt other models yet

BTW altis n Vios prices r consider cheap base on the previous record n its not selling better than other models, after June the $10k Ves surcharge will kick in for Altis. How is it possible for this model to be top seller?

I think the top selling model by end of 2018 should be k3 or elantra

My post is saying Honda is the top seller brand for Jan 2018 la

Mpv that u mentioned sienta n wish r widely used by phv. Majority of them u c on the road r phv and base on TS standard who is a pro Toyota fan, he rearranged a top selling car in 2017 which is also widely used by phv to I think fifth place cause he is very obsessed with 1st place for his favorite car. So that number don't count if his std nv change

U can search under top seller cars 2017

I think everyone can see that you are the one who is obsessed. With putting down Toyota whenever and wherever you can.

Sometimes others will keep quiet simply because it makes no sense to engage you in any meaningful discussion. Each car has it's merit and I admire a lot of cars. I am not obsessed with Toyota. But it's highly annoying to see you post negative things about something you do not own.

Stick to praising your super Mazda 3 la, leave the poor unfortunate souls who bought their Toyotas to 'suffer' their fate. I hope you will regale in other things in life other than putting down other members' choices.

Why spend your life baiting others with negative comments?

Is that what floats your boat?

• Praise 3

(edited)

Guess I burst TS ego.

I can't remember when I praised my drive or even talk abt my ride.

It's this joker keep telling the whole world my car I'm driving, end every single post of his telling ppl I drive mz3. The motive is simple, stir shit. Those ppl who r not intelligent enough will thought I'm praising my ride n bash those over priced Thaiyota. I did mentioned in several post harrier, wish n chr r good cars with competitive pricing.

And FYI, I always praise Korea cars even in other forum and defend Korea cars when those Toyota loyalists bash them

If u can't accepts facts or opinion, then don't go forum la. Tell lies n put words in ppl mouth. Tsk tsk tsk

Have to block this troll

Despicable liar

Edited by Kia7200
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 3

Guess I burst TS ego.

I can't remember when I praised my drive or even talk abt my ride.

It's this joker keep telling the whole world my car I'm driving, end every single post of his telling ppl I drive mz3. The motive is simple, stir shit. Those ppl who r not intelligent enough will thought I'm praising my ride n bash those over priced Thaiyota. I did mentioned in several post harrier, wish n chr r good cars with competitive pricing.

And FYI, I always praise Korea cars even in other forum and defend Korea cars when those Toyota loyalists bash them

If u can't accepts facts or opinion, then don't go forum la. Tell lies n put words in ppl mouth. Tsk tsk tsk

Have to block this troll

Despicable liar

Look at your reply and the kind of words that you use.

I will let others decide who is the troll, going around this forum and elsewhere deriding other people's car. Good idea, the ignore button is idea a good idea. 

When one is unable to engage in a meaningful discussion and maintain a cordial discussion, it's really time to move on and press that ignore button.

(edited)

Look at your reply and the kind of words that you use.

I will let others decide who is the troll, going around this forum and elsewhere deriding other people's car. Good idea, the ignore button is idea a good idea.

When one is unable to engage in a meaningful discussion and maintain a cordial discussion, it's really time to move on and press that ignore button.

See this troll nv tell members what car I'm driving in this post? Despicable trick exposed? Feel it stupid to do it again?

Purposely creating such thread, and no matter what is the result, ownself can rearrange the numbering, base on his liking. Still got the cheek to say he got no obsession of Toyota.

Despicable liar

post-162710-0-38426200-1520134797_thumb.png

Edited by Kia7200
  • Dislike 1

(edited)

So how this troll is going to announce Corolla as no 1 top seller for 2018. Don't waste time la. See to this troll, vezel not even top 5, lol

Might as well tell others what I'm driving again.

post-162710-0-00464100-1520141145_thumb.png

Edited by Kia7200

Relax lah, whether Thaiyota or MassDa is best seller, it will not affect anyone’s decision in their car purchase.

Let me say things that will affect people purchasing decision :

- People renew COE for Toyota, not Mazda.

- Rock solid resale value is with Toyota and Honda, not mazda. If you love to change car every few years, resale value very important.

- Toyota servicing is cheaper, spare parts easy to get.

- Mazda is more widely accepted by younger drivers with its youthful sleek design, not Toyota.

- Toyota is associated with more mature people, called uncles.

My dad Altis from 8 years old onwards got ZERO servicing, mileage was about 170K. The Altis run till scrap date without breaking down, though got some noise. This is reliability!! I bought my dad another brand new Altis. This current model Altis is VERY well engineered, different from past Altis..... he LOVED it. Never before he took a car to do ceramic coat, but he did it for this Altis.

My auntie 8 years old Mazda 5, spent $7K++ to repair when it broke down. Then after a few months, aircon spoil. Before the $7K, also repaired other stuff. Finally, dumped the car before scrap date....give up. Don’t worry, of course not all Mazda have similar problem.

• Praise 1

Relax lah, whether Thaiyota or MassDa is best seller, it will not affect anyoneâs decision in their car purchase.

Let me say things that will affect people purchasing decision :

- People renew COE for Toyota, not Mazda.

- Rock solid resale value is with Toyota and Honda, not mazda. If you love to change car every few years, resale value very important.

- Toyota servicing is cheaper, spare parts easy to get.

- Mazda is more widely accepted by younger drivers with its youthful sleek design, not Toyota.

- Toyota is associated with more mature people, called uncles.

My dad Altis from 8 years old onwards got ZERO servicing, mileage was about 170K. The Altis run till scrap date without breaking down, though got some noise. This is reliability!! I bought my dad another brand new Altis. This current model Altis is VERY well engineered, different from past Altis..... he LOVED it. Never before he took a car to do ceramic coat, but he did it for this Altis.

My auntie 8 years old Mazda 5, spent $7K++ to repair when it broke down. Then after a few months, aircon spoil. Before the $7K, also repaired other stuff. Finally, dumped the car before scrap date....give up. Donât worry, of course not all Mazda have similar problem.

Agree with you in terms of toyota reliability. I took over an 8 years old Altis from my wife's colleague as my family 2nd car, the mileage is 300k km, i didnt say wrongly , it is 300k km because he goes back to Malaysia regularly. i bought the car because that guy has been servicing it regularly over the last 8 years. My family has been roughing it out since then and so far no problem. Never wash, park under hot sun. Only regular service, it runs on and on.
↡ Advertisement