Five Speed Motor Trading CLASS Lawsuit

Rao

Five Speed Motor  CLASS Lawsuit
Hi all , many of you have heard about this company . no need any introduction.

I am inviting all the parties affected by this Motor shop to come forward and file a CLASS lawsuit against this company.

In Singapore , there is no clear law that govern "Hire purchase agreement" . CASE and Small claim do not cover this as its a " hire purchase " i am confuse as your're too.

We have panel of lawyers and few affected parties that have came forward.

Pls message me , if we have lawyers here willing to look into this welcomed too.

We should not let this kind of dishonest trader active in market.

if you have know anyone who had issue with them before pls direct to me too.

thank you.

Can the admin or moderators help me to edit the title to remove  the word "Trading"  .  thank you.

Edited by Rao
↡ Advertisement

Hire Purchase Agreement is governed by Hire Purchase Act, so am not sure what aspect of this is causing the confusion.

Details are lacking.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I just had the same shit issue with the Five Speed Motor Trading. I will not go back to this Black Shop again. NEVER GO TO Five Speed Motor to buy car or to loan in house loan from them you will be regret.

Hi, I just had the same shit issue with the Five Speed Motor Trading. I will not go back to this Black Shop again. NEVER GO TO Five Speed Motor to buy car or to loan in house loan from them you will be regret.

You should always read the postings in mcf before buying

Your post here is very strange.

1. New member 1 post

2. Five speed motor no longer have cars for sale or financing .

You said "just"?

I read here that they had changed their company name to JP Cars Auto Credit back in 2012!

https://fivespeedmotor.wordpress.com

Edited by merc280v6

They had also planned to transfer the car's title from its jobless owner, Mr Tan Tiong Chuang, 46, to his nephew, Mr Andrew Tan, 28, a lawyer.
Mr Andrew Tan said: "The forms we signed were all blank but we were not suspicious at the time. He said there were many details he needed to fill in and he could only do it later."

Genius lawyer. Anyone using him?  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

No head no tail.

A quick check on Google...seems like a number of ppl kenna their in-house loan scam. No details as usual. The company has changed name to JP Cars Auto Credit.

I'm guessing those who kenna are attracted by their low interest rates, low admin fee but later end up paying more dan others. When things seems too good it's probably a scam.

A quick check on Google...seems like a number of ppl kenna their in-house loan scam. No details as usual. The company has changed name to JP Cars Auto Credit.

I'm guessing those who kenna are attracted by their low interest rates, low admin fee but later end up paying more dan others. When things seems too good it's probably a scam.

I think people will always fall for this type of low price ruse. Humans are just too greedy for their own good. That's why many PI can cheat and run away
↡ Advertisement