SgCarMart New Year New Header Bar

missmarigold

4 members have voted

1. 1. sgcarmart new header bar, nice or not?

• Yes
    • No

visited sgcarmart this morning, at last they change the look on the site, though small parts only.... 

Wondering if they will change mcf header bar as well? @pchou @kobayashigt @babyblade

post-137676-0-24442100-1514860450_thumb.png

Edited by missmarigold
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Actually we have just changed the header for MCF like 2 years ago. If you consider 2018. 

Definitely we listen to your feedback and continue to work harder and make the site better. 

Keep contribute your feedback! 

We appreciate all feedback! 

visited sgcarmart this morning, at last they change the look on the site, though small parts only.... 

Wondering if they will change mcf header bar as well? @pchou @kobayashigt @babyblade

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-01-02 at 10.33.58 AM.png

• Praise 1

I just login and see the changes, but before i actually login, i type "mycarforum.com" in the search  bar to make sure it is the legit site.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Actually we have just changed the header for MCF like 2 years ago. If you consider 2018. 

Definitely we listen to your feedback and continue to work harder and make the site better. 

Keep contribute your feedback! 

We appreciate all feedback! 

Hey Handsome  (not the shoe) , 

Nice clean bar , although most of us like Laup Sap Bar  :D  

• Praise 2

Just feedback: the site is aligned for all the pages except for the forum. Why ah?

I mean, it's definitely just me, but the layout looks like a imbalanced trapezium to me.

It's now like:

|-------------------------------MENU BAR-------------------------------|

|-----------------------------------FORUM CONTENT-----------------------------------|

When it should be:

|-------------------------------MENU BAR-------------------------------|

|-------------------------------CONTENT--------------------------------|

Just my humble tuppence.

• Praise 1

Alamak ! I tot something wrong with the website ..... maybe like Kenna virus and the profile details popped up on top right

• Praise 2