• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:32 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

for the past few months I have been getting notifications from wechat that someone is logging into my account at a new device and I will be kicked out of my a/c if the login is successful.

initially I thought maybe my wife's iPhone had logged into my a/c unknowingly on home wifi ... but since last night got samsung phone try to log into my a/c !!

anyone also got this issue ?? these hackers damn free ... just whack only ... I only use wechat to communicate with my family ... nothing worth hacking also ...

*I have both whatapps and wechat ... I know some may complain about privacy issues with wechat but its damn functional.

Attached Thumbnails

• wechat.png

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

for the past few months I have been getting notifications from wechat that someone is logging into my account at a new device and I will be kicked out of my a/c if the login is successful.

initially I thought maybe my wife's iPhone had logged into my a/c unknowingly on home wifi ... but since last night got samsung phone try to log into my a/c !!

anyone also got this issue ?? these hackers damn free ... just whack only ... I only use wechat to communicate with my family ... nothing worth hacking also ...

*I have both whatapps and wechat ... I know some may complain about privacy issues with wechat but its damn functional.

Had Wechat for years but never any of this problem. Wechat is tagged with mobile phone. Did you or someone else having your number. In the worst case, there might be an idiot using your number to log in maybe his number is close to yours.

Wechat password can be returned if you are the rightful mobile phone owner. So you check it out.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your wife trying to check on you lah
Mustank and Volvobrick praised this
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:11 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

but she dun have samsung phone leh ...

Had Wechat for years but never any of this problem. Wechat is tagged with mobile phone. Did you or someone else having your number. In the worst case, there might be an idiot using your number to log in maybe his number is close to yours.

Wechat password can be returned if you are the rightful mobile phone owner. So you check it out.

first iphone, then samsung ... hmmm ...

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:26 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Good idea, the wife trying to use other people's phone to check him. Hahaha

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

she would need to borrow a few more phones then ...

Attached Thumbnails

• wec2.jpg

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:36 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have been using wechat a number of years.

Nothing like this happens

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:27 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

this morning woke up ... then found out i was logged out and had to log-in again with sms and new password.

Attached Thumbnails

• weca.png

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:34 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A question for WeChat.

My WeChat chat history was deleted accidentally and all gone.

Is it possible to retrieve the previous WeChat chat history of Android phones?.

I did not do any backup in the PC or in the device at all.

Are the chat history stored in the account?

Thanks

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:01 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Controlling your wechat account means he can use it for anything,

like criticizing emperor xi.

Posted 16 November 2018 - 12:36 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Erm, anyone has solutions?

Posted 16 November 2018 - 02:35 AM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Erm, anyone has solutions?

your china gf looking for you ?  :D

either you change ur password fast . if not , at the end you need to change a phone and new number . 

your old phone already compromised ......  -_-  Will not be safe if you wan to use mobile banking apps 

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:31 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your china gf looking for you ? :D

either you change ur password fast . if not , at the end you need to change a phone and new number .

your old phone already compromised ...... -_- Will not be safe if you wan to use mobile banking apps

It's not hacked.
I accidentally deleted it.

Now have to retrieve the data back without any backup.
Any solutions?

Posted 16 November 2018 - 12:10 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's not hacked.
I accidentally deleted it.

Now have to retrieve the data back without any backup.
Any solutions?

If u delete the apps maybe still can retrieve.

But u delete the chat ... very hard to recover.
I think the logs are encrypted .
Uncle2 praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 16 November 2018 - 12:37 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If u delete the apps maybe still can retrieve.

But u delete the chat ... very hard to recover.
I think the logs are encrypted .

maybe he is concerned about pictures and not the actual message content ...  [sly]

[:p]

Angcheek praised this
focus

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: wechat, hack, hacker, kenah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users