Winter Transfer Window Jan 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

Actually didn't see Coquelin much in these 2 seasons... He was injured right? After that, no form?

Is it the current first team very good, or some of these previously 'good' players suddenly become poor?

I believe he was injured for a period but he just couldn’t get back into the team when he was available or only came off the bench occasionally. I don’t think he has gone backwards but more that Wenger prefers Ramsey n Xhaka in CM. Think Coq worked best with Carzola.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Man United challenging City for Alexis Sanchez signature n could offer Mkhitaryan as part of the package. I can see benefits for both selling n buying clubs in this potential transfer.

Sanchez obviously adds value to the United team as he is a quality player whilst Mkhitaryan is a typical Wenger kind of player n he could be an able replacement for Ozil if he goes. Don’t look too much into Mkhitaryan’s perceived lack of success so far in the EPL cos in my opinion, he is not suited to JM’s style of play n hence his playing time is curtailed n he is expected to play such that his obvious strengths r not fully utilised. Then again I’m not a special one

Got another opinion also that miki might b used by utd when they go for pulisic. interesting to see how this develop. n as what i remember, sanchez rejected pool cos he wanted to move to london. by moving to manchester, seems like his city of stay is no longer a consideration?

Haha ya [laugh]

He wants to reunite with Pep and given a chance to win silverware, his preferred City went out of the window suddenly!

Miki will surely leave as JM no longer rates him but he was signed by JM right?

• Praise 7

Carra is so rude.

:D

4805C24B00000578-0-image-a-33_1515687958

4805B89100000578-0-image-a-32_1515687952

phil n carra really seem like best frens when off the scenes. they really can go at each other, n their comebacks r really funny. 

Mascherano going to china. pool should get him back. still can play well both as CDM n CB.

Masch is good but old already which is not Klopp's direction.

Got another opinion also that miki might b used by utd when they go for pulisic. interesting to see how this develop. n as what i remember, sanchez rejected pool cos he wanted to move to london. by moving to manchester, seems like his city of stay is no longer a consideration?

between Pulisic and Sanchez, i prefer Sanchez as proven in EPL.

Man United challenging City for Alexis Sanchez signature n could offer Mkhitaryan as part of the package. I can see benefits for both selling n buying clubs in this potential transfer.

Sanchez obviously adds value to the United team as he is a quality player whilst Mkhitaryan is a typical Wenger kind of player n he could be an able replacement for Ozil if he goes. Don’t look too much into Mkhitaryan’s perceived lack of success so far in the EPL cos in my opinion, he is not suited to JM’s style of play n hence his playing time is curtailed n he is expected to play such that his obvious strengths r not fully utilised. Then again I’m not a special one

phil n carra really seem like best frens when off the scenes. they really can go at each other, n their comebacks r really funny.

Scouse humour.

chelsea wants andy carroll as they look to solve their scoring problem.

err......mayb they should look elsewhere?...

Chelsea want to buy Liverpool reject?

They are shopping in the bargain basement these days.

:D